Honestly those who have job should not get stimulus package

Raazu

Just now, JANASENA said:

alex baa $1800 is a wrong number $1100

450$ /week CA lo anni states anthey anukunna ley swarry its based on your last quarter income  before unemployment kadha marchipoya 

12 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Vochindhi , but I prefer I don’t need it, should go to someone who has no job and need money!

Ba I don’t have job, please transfer 

13 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

neku enduku vastadi bhayya mestri gadivi

Mestri naa..  @3$%  even isthri chesinoniki vachinanni raavu naaku

19 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Let the stimulus money be benefitted for someone who got layed off!

Im actually donating half of my stimulus package amount to the needy in India. Also donating half of it here to the CDC organization to support the frontline healthcare workers. I’m not posting this to show off but if there’s at least one person who is on the fence and thinking to need support to donate, please do it if you think it’s extra money for you. Also there’s no wrong at all in keeping the money to yourself as we are the people who paid more taxes genuinely to this country than anyone else...

arey Masjid ga M lo TV band cheyyara first

vacchina paisal sappudu cheyyakunda bank lo veskoka endira mee lolli. pratokkadu mother theresa laaga build up istunnadu

dollar note road meeda padite kukkalla venta padataru malla donation lu service lu matti mashanam ani dialogue lu

1 minute ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

Im actually donating half of my stimulus package amount to the needy in India. Also donating half of it here to the CDC organization to support the frontline healthcare workers. I’m not posting this to show off but if there’s at least one person who is on the fence and thinking to need support to donate, please do it if you think it’s extra money for you. Also there’s no wrong at all in keeping the money to yourself as we are the people who paid more taxes genuinely to this country than anyone else...

Good job bro.. really appreciate

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

vacchina paisal sappudu cheyyakunda bank lo veskoka endira mee lolli. pratokkadu mother theresa laaga build up istunnadu

dollar note road meeda padite kukkalla venta padataru malla donation lu service lu matti mashanam ani dialogue lu

tenor.gif?itemid=15872520 Andaru neelage vundamante etla

1 minute ago, R_K_LunchVodka said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15872520 Andaru neelage vundamante etla

saavandi aa roju vaste meeke telisostadi 

oka roju father or mother serious urgent ga hospital lo 5 L / 8 L kattali ani call vastadi .. appudu untadi mazaka

Just now, kathanayaka said:

saavandi aa roju vaste meeke telisostadi 

Ee roju? Kootiki gatilekana manaku? Paisal ekkuvayi lixury perigindi anthe

7 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

😂yaa edho donate chesevalla laaga dialogues kodthaaru ...