Honestly those who have job should not get stimulus package

Raazu

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

😂yaa edho donate chesevalla laaga dialogues kodthaaru ...

Ante chesevallu lerana? Cheyyarana? 

Just now, R_K_LunchVodka said:

Ante chesevallu lerana? Cheyyarana? 

cheyyarani...edho ilaa naalugu postlu vesi Oh my god ani kottame gaani...

nijam gaane donate seyyali anukuntey..

idey db lo entha mandhi layoff ayyaru ani thelusu koni vallalo iddaro muggirko share chesundocchu..

ledha thelisina frnd evarikanna help chesundocchu..

but alaa kaakunda endhuku ee posts  seppu kaaka

10 minutes ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

Im actually donating half of my stimulus package amount to the needy in India. Also donating half of it here to the CDC organization to support the frontline healthcare workers. I’m not posting this to show off but if there’s at least one person who is on the fence and thinking to need support to donate, please do it if you think it’s extra money for you. Also there’s no wrong at all in keeping the money to yourself as we are the people who paid more taxes genuinely to this country than anyone else...

Nice.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

Im actually donating half of my stimulus package amount to the needy in India. Also donating half of it here to the CDC organization to support the frontline healthcare workers. I’m not posting this to show off but if there’s at least one person who is on the fence and thinking to need support to donate, please do it if you think it’s extra money for you. Also there’s no wrong at all in keeping the money to yourself as we are the people who paid more taxes genuinely to this country than anyone else...

good baa...👍

• Upvote 1

ok let me follow the gorrela manda aite

society bagundali and andaru navvutu navvistu undali and ee corona povali ani

donating half of stimulus check to racchmi gautam and other half to anachooya vauntyy..

em peekkuntaro peekkondi

1 minute ago, kathanayaka said:

ok let me follow the gorrela manda aite

society bagundali and andaru navvutu navvistu undali and ee corona povali ani

donating half of stimulus check to racchmi gautam and other half to anachooya vauntyy..

em peekkuntaro peekkondi

@3$%

5 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

ala em ledu emo le. I know lot of H1Bs who are getting checks but they are willing to donate to homeless. 

Ya manchide.. H1b lo job minge canidadtes chaala mande vnnaru line lo inko 1 month lo

8 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

ala em ledu emo le. I know lot of H1Bs who are getting checks but they are willing to donate to homeless. 

this is how life treats everyone almost. konchem mundu venakala ante

1)you start with a mind set of help service what so ever name it is to say 10 people and you feel are you important and changing lives

2)11th time you want help and all earlier will show middle finger to you including new people you approach

3)neelo manchitanam bongu anni poyi you start exploiting people. 

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

Vochindhi , but I prefer I don’t need it, should go to someone who has no job and need money!

donate to feedamerica,com and share the confrmtn here