Stimulus package is FAKE

neneno1

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

No bro.. I won’t take it .. malla kattadaniki next year paisal undav na dhaggara

Naku ichesthe IRS Niku ichinattu kaadhu le Anna....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TOM_BHAYYA

• quickgun_murugun

• Pitta

• Anta Assamey

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Evandoy idi vinnara ... 3pa3zo.gif

ledu cheviti machine pani cheyadam ledu... em annadu pfdb_brahmi38.gif?1377272905

1 hour ago, neneno1 said:

Stimulus package is only a bogus guys..dont get scammed..

It clearly says that it is only an advance return for your next year filing..if you receive any package now, that money will be deducted from your 2020 tax filings...

em teeskoru Kakà 2020 filings lo ... it has a big plan than you thought ... cheap ga back teesko neeki kadu... eri parese vyavasayaniki  ee package .... 

1 hour ago, neneno1 said:

It clearly says that it is only an advance return for your next year filing..if you receive any package now, that money will be deducted from your 2020 tax filings...

depreciated value chuskunna positive lone vuntaru kadandi

ekkuva alochinchakandi

appudem jaruguddo aa sivayyake eruka

2 hours ago, neneno1 said:

It clearly says that it is only an advance return for your next year filing..if you receive any package now, that money will be deducted from your 2020tax

2 hours ago, kathanayaka said:

arey howle ga..it is not taxable ani netti nooru kottukuni cheppinaru kadara..

malla nee lolli endira 

Did u read the package documents properly? I didnt say that the money you receive is taxable..

In case you got $2400 as stimulus package and in case your regular tax return for 2020 is $5000, now you will get only $2600..

This stimulus package is only the advance irs is paying you..but aa lekkalu maintain chesi teskuntaru ne deggara later

15 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

Did u read the package documents properly? I didnt say that the money you receive is taxable..

In case you got $2400 as stimulus package and in case your regular tax return for 2020 is $5000, now you will get only $2600..

This stimulus package is only the advance irs is paying you..but aa lekkalu maintain chesi teskuntaru ne deggara later

You should start to study the value of depreciated money

18 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

To the best of my knowledge this stimulus package is a cash benefit to people and its not at all related to IRS tax returns for next year. 

You think IRS rolled out 2 T USD for people/businesses this year and will take it away next year..lol

36 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

To the best of my knowledge this stimulus package is a cash benefit to people and its not at all related to IRS tax returns for next year. 

You think IRS rolled out 2 T USD for people/businesses this year and will take it away next year..lol

Yes ..idhi commoners noru mooyinchataaniki icchindhi..

endhukunatey asalu money pedda thalakaayaalki panching aada....

manaki kukka biscuits icchi silencing