To All CBN fans and CBN Anti fans pandaga chesukodi

kothavani

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Are you joining the call ... 3pa3zo.gif

Of course..!!!

i will be using the name ‘Devi Babu Chowdary’ and will be asking the question ‘When will Lokesh become Cm of AP?”

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Corona valla Modi ki dhebba...malli CBN ki wheel spinning oppurtunity...anduke ie valla anukunta

minna phone call with Modi...ivala Global Telugu’s tho meeting..inkendi Modi poindi, Jagan time end kabotundi...it’s yellow wave all again, back to PPT’s and development...

CBN sketch adhurs..

Rey Jafflanga paytm gaa mee Jaglaq gaadiki zoom ni correct ga palakamani cheppu first. Power lo vacchinappudu nunchi velagapettina okka development cheppara

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Of course..!!!

i will be using the name ‘Devi Babu Chowdary’ and will be asking the question ‘When will Lokesh become Cm of AP?”

It will be more interesting if you login by the name Jagan Mohan Reddy  and ask the question..... 3pa3zo.gif

4 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Zoom is not safe ani ivvala Ministry of Home Affairs cheppindi .. They advised against using it ... 3pa3zo.gif

Adhi official presentation ki don't use ani told since some of the calls are routed via servers in china since they don't want official info to leak... Idhi govt official program emi kaadu ga..

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

It will be more interesting if you login by the name Jagan Mohan Reddy  and ask the question..... 3pa3zo.gif

Jagan Mohan Reddy ani petukunte they won’t even allow me to join the call man...Devi Babu Chowdary is apt..will help me to move up the slot. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jaglaqq said:

Rey Jafflanga paytm gaa mee Jaglaq gaadiki zoom ni correct ga palakamani cheppu first. Power lo vacchinappudu nunchi velagapettina okka development cheppara

Jagan vachi develop chestha ani chepinada? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Adhi official presentation ki don't use ani told since some of the calls are routed via servers in china since they don't want official info to leak... Idhi govt official program emi kaadu ga..

Avuna ... I missed that point... I thought it was a general announcement to everyone ... 3pa3zo.gif

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

CBN with Global Pulkas...Ade Telugu’s

Official Pulka meeting with leader man...China vallu server back chesina CBN  safe, China vallaki development ante endo chepindi CBN ae...China Google search lo top search list lo vuntadu CBN..

• Haha 1