• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naaperushiva

• sattipandu

• tacobell fan

• soodhilodaaram

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, cloud said:

when i check the status it asks to enter my bank information and gross income and refund for 2019 and errors as incorrect info and locks for 24 hours .. 

evaranna face chesaara 

#$1

6 minutes ago, raaajaaa said:

ninnati nundi kinda paina kalutundi money raledu ani ante malli daily enduku vayya deni meda topics

Inka entha mandiki kalindhi ani telusukotaniki 

1 hour ago, cloud said:

when i check the status it asks to enter my bank information and gross income and refund for 2019 and errors as incorrect info and locks for 24 hours .. 

evaranna face chesaara 

use VPN and try again

1 hour ago, cloud said:

evaranna face chesaara 

Yes that means u may not be eligible 

1 hour ago, cloud said:

evaranna face chesaara 

That is scam ... don’t enter anything ba 

34 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Masteru account info ni block chestunnadu IP address ni kaadu

Bemmi Laugh GIF | Gfycat

heres what is happening, you are entering information that they have it wrong, it blocks your IP not account suspecting, try with different IP and check

you may be right as well, i dont think they setup account level security in general, sql injection and DDoS yes

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

naaku oddu vaa ee stimilus, elaago 2020 tax refund lo nunchi vachey amount ni ippudu mundey isthunnadu anthey gaa 

I dont think so bro...Idhi newly minted money kadha..

ala ivvatledhu anukuntunna...

But naa understanding prakaram 2019 vallaku main base but 2019 lo file cheyyani vallaki 2018 using but adey 2018 candidates 2019 lo eligible kaakapothe if they had filed their taxes..

They might have to pay back next yr.

Ivi ekkado sadhiva 

5 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

I dont think so bro...Idhi newly minted money kadha..

ala ivvatledhu anukuntunna...

But naa understanding prakaram 2019 vallaku main base but 2019 lo file cheyyani vallaki 2018 using but adey 2018 candidates 2019 lo eligible kaakapothe if they had filed their taxes..

They might have to pay back next yr.

Ivi ekkado sadhiva 

nope its 2020 tax refund being issued in advance  just to stimulate the economy 

its not free money 

12 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

nope its 2020 tax refund being issued in advance  just to stimulate the economy 

its not free money 

idi ekkada vndi bro...it's public charge free ani declare chesaaru ga db lengends

4 minutes ago, ring_master said:

idi ekkada vndi bro...it's public charge free ani declare chesaaru ga db lengends

Ok this is where i got my info, i may have totally misinterpreted it also 

https://www.businessinsider.com/personal-finance/will-we-have-to-pay-back-stimulus-check-2020-4

Your stimulus payment is technically a refundable tax credit, which reduces your 2020 tax bill on a dollar-for-dollar basis. It's like having store credit at your favorite clothing shop: When you apply it to your total bill, it reduces what you owe. In this case, even if you have no tax liability (Means if you dont owe any back taxes and are actually liable to get tax refunds coz too much got deducted already), the government is "refunding" your credit back to you as a cash payment.