• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naaperushiva

• sattipandu

• tacobell fan

• soodhilodaaram

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

naaku oddu vaa ee stimilus, elaago 2020 tax refund lo nunchi vachey amount ni ippudu mundey isthunnadu anthey gaa 

No, This is kind of advance tax credit they give earlier but I guess eligible people need to show this in 2020 taxes. 

Same like getting child tax credits but you getting this credit earlier instead of waiting till 2020 returns.

22 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

No, This is kind of advance tax credit they give earlier but I guess eligible people need to show this in 2020 taxes. 

Same like getting child tax credits but you getting this credit earlier instead of waiting till 2020 returns.

yep same feeling 

2 hours ago, raaajaaa said:

ninnati nundi kinda paina kalutundi money raledu ani ante malli daily enduku vayya deni meda topics

thatha nuvu single ee kada, ne salary 100k above aa

1 hour ago, sattipandu said:

naaku oddu vaa ee stimilus, elaago 2020 tax refund lo nunchi vachey amount ni ippudu mundey isthunnadu anthey gaa 

no man

any Americans are beginning to receive their stimulus checks in wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, but plenty of people are likely wondering, "Is this really just free money, or is there a catch?"

Rumors have circulated on social media that Americans receiving the check will have to pay the money back come tax season in 2021, or that by receiving the check, it will cost them their tax refund for 2020.

But as Americans see checks between $500 and $2,400 hit their bank accounts (the amount depends on their yearly income and the number of dependents claimed), there is no need to fret: The money is being given with no strings attached. Despite rumors that you will automatically be taxed $1,200 next tax season, the IRS has said that this rumor is false.

READ MORE

3 hours ago, cloud said:

when i check the status it asks to enter my bank information and gross income and refund for 2019 and errors as incorrect info and locks for 24 hours .. 

evaranna face chesaara 

3 hours ago, cloud said:

when i check the status it asks to enter my bank information and gross income and refund for 2019 and errors as incorrect info and locks for 24 hours .. 

evaranna face chesaara 

ekkada cheskunnav boss ? link veyava ikkada 

nenu IRS Payment Tool lo check cheskunte, at this time we cannot determine your eligibility ani vastundi.

naa case: SSN + ITIN

25 minutes ago, SUbba LIngam said:

ekkada cheskunnav boss ? link veyava ikkada 

nenu IRS Payment Tool lo check cheskunte, at this time we cannot determine your eligibility ani vastundi.

naa case: SSN + ITIN

SSN +ITIN not eligible ani talk kaaka..

andhuke ur getting that message...

naadhi same case

4 hours ago, cloud said:

evaranna face chesaara 

LOL..

dongiii... you are trying to take govt money

54 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

SSN +ITIN not eligible ani talk kaaka..

andhuke ur getting that message...

naadhi same case

ITIN ante emiti, and ITIN’s endhuku not eligible 

11 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

ITIN ante emiti, and ITIN’s endhuku not eligible 

ITIN is strictly for tax purposes not like SSN which is used for work authorization...

Inka eligibility antaava it is written on the IRS site and also looking the trend of the ppl who received the checks..

It's clear that ITIN's are not eligible

Here is the status : it worked today .. basic ga naa tax returns lo i owed irs x amount undr kani for some reason irs deducted x-1 amount from my bofa ... so x-1 iste pani chesindi