Stimulus Checks are nothing but Advance payment of Tax returns for 2020

Spartan

in case next year me tax returns are around 5000$..

and if u got the Stimulus check of 3400$,   2 adults and 2 kids ...

then meeku next time vache returns lo ..$3400 cut cheskoni...1600$

vastai ani talk nadustundi...so avesha padi karchu petteyakandi...

=========

in case maname tax kattali at the end of the year ante...i donno the clause...

may be anduke income limits pettad anukunta...anyhow meere return kattali..so u r not eligible for stimulus check ani

-- this is all anta.com news.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

To all howles believing this

This is a cash benefit and nothing to do with IRS of Tax returns. Just consider as free money

Read above line 100 times till it gets into your mind

thappuni 100 sarlu oatthi cheppinantha maatrana nijam avvadani mana musali @raaajaaa chepthuvunde

3 minutes ago, raaajaaa said:

Thanks kaka ninnati nundi sariga muddha digale evening mukka padalsinde e happy news tho

taataa neeku raaleda money.. leka aunty ki ichinava?

30 minutes ago, Spartan said:

=========

may be anduke income limits pettad anukunta...anyhow meere return kattali..so u r not eligible for stimulus check ani

dylan32050.jpg

No you need to pay back if you get more

but if you get less as per 2020 income you can get the difference in tax returns

It is false. No body has to pay it back to IRS. It is a free money.

In recent days, social media posts have falsely claimed there’s one catch to this money—that you’ll eventually have to pay it back.

“Next year, you’re automatically going to owe $1,200 come tax season,” one of the videos, viewed hundreds of thousands of times on YouTube, falsely claims. The video has also been shared widely on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.

The U.S. Treasury Department and Internal Revenue Service, which are working to deliver the money to people, confirmed to The Associated Press that households will not have to pay back the money in next year’s tax filing.

“This is not an advance and there is absolutely no obligation to pay it back,” Treasury spokeswoman Patricia McLaughlin said in an email.

The federal government uses information from 2018 or 2019 tax returns -- whichever was filed most recently—to determine eligibility for the payouts. Those payments begin to get smaller for adults making more than $75,000 and phase out entirely for those earning more than $99,000. For married couples, the payments get smaller for those earning more than $150,000, falling to zero at $198,000. For heads of household with one child, the benefit starts to decline at $112,500 and falls to zero at $136,500.

The confusion on social media appears to have stemmed from language in the economic rescue bill that refers to the checks as an “advance refund” because the money is being given out in the 2020 tax year, before Americans have even filed their tax returns for the year.

The 2020 tax form has not been printed but the relief checks will not have any bearing on your income deductions next year, said Eric Smith, a spokesman for the IRS.

sorry for the EL:https://fortune.com/2020/04/14/stimulus-check-do-i-have-to-pay-back-repay-irs-checks-coronavirus-payment-direct-deposit/

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

=========

Not sure about this but I heard in lawyer saying in 2020 if income is more then we have to return the money..many cases where h4 ead started working this year but last year they did not work will be impacted..