Biggest KVP move in baboru political career edhi?

veeraveeraleaks

1 hour ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

I think congi tho kalisi BJP ni thittadam. Renti ki chedda revadi laga ayyadu. 

Lekapothe he had a bright future both nationally and internationally.

Ledhu baa...sendraal ki chala mundhey in 2016 itself sketch geesinaru moshah....I still remember...naa pedhanayana oka newspaper ki delhi news cover chesetodu...something happened long before sendraal started scolding moshah...oka sari edho power point presentation chupisthuntey bodi irritate ayi lesipoindu anta...nenemaina chinna leader ah...ee ppwerpoint presentations endhi Ani...it was like a public proclamation of his disrespect towards sendraal as well as a subtle hint to others by bodi...sendraal has done many blunders in his second half career but coming out of nda, scolding moshah was not his blunder imho....he was compelled to g out of alliance...pommanakunda pogabettadam...ah tarvatha sendraal did what he had to do for his survival...venkanna ni vice prez cheyyadam was the last straw and final hint to sendraal sir..

P.S- tg lo Velu pettadam was his biggest blunder and final nail in the coffin...ala cheyyakuntey kachithanga oka 30 seats varaku adda ayyevi opposition ki...he would have been relevant in two states ...

5 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Ledhu baa...sendraal ki chala mundhey in 2016 itself sketch geesinaru moshah....I still remember...naa pedhanayana oka newspaper ki delhi news cover chesetodu...something happened long before sendraal started scolding moshah...oka sari edho power point presentation chupisthuntey bodi irritate ayi lesipoindu anta...nenemaina chinna leader ah...ee ppwerpoint presentations endhi Ani...it was like a public proclamation of his disrespect towards sendraal as well as a subtle hint to others by bodi...sendraal has done many blunders in his second half career but coming out of nda, scolding moshah was not his blunder imho....he was compelled to g out of alliance...pommanakunda pogabettadam...ah tarvatha sendraal did what he had to do for his survival...venkanna ni vice prez cheyyadam was the last straw and final hint to sendraal sir..

P.S- tg lo Velu pettadam was his biggest blunder and final nail in the coffin...ala cheyyakuntey kachithanga oka 30 seats varaku adda ayyevi opposition ki...he would have been relevant in two states ...

yes, pommanaleka pogapettinaru correcte.. reverse attacking kuda correcte, kani extremes ki poindu, inka normal relations possible kavu anna level ki.

common peopleki obviously thought ostadi kada, malli central lo bjp oste veedu chesina OAki, state ki burden avtadu ani, baborini gelipiste malli. he missed that.

13 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

2016-2017 nunde CBN ni complete ga pakkaki petinadu Modi/Shah...I know a source, who is very close family friend and a BJP leader now, mas been friends with Modi even before he became CM......told about such grudge way back in 2016-2017. 

2 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

That was democratic compulsion.. aanadu desham bajapa otamini korukunnadhi .. he did his part but end of the day evms won

@psycopk 

3 minutes ago, supportamaravathi said:

Amaravathi Ani eppudaite annadoo Morgan MG ipoyadu papam

Endanna next 2 generations ni intlo susi kuda em seyyakunda vuntara endi... Okka debbatho generations ni settle cheseddam anukunnadu... Avvaledu Papam gNsFhbm.gif

58 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

2016-2017 nunde CBN ni complete ga pakkaki petinadu Modi/Shah...I know a source, who is very close family friend and a BJP leader now, mas been friends with Modi even before he became CM......told about such grudge way back in 2016-2017. 

Rey rey sollu cheppadaaniki oka limit vuntadhi. 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah bro...actually cbn was cornered and moshah laid trap for him...into which cbn walked royally ...rss inner circles lo anukuntaru that moshah has very long memory and he will never forget those who helped him as well those who harmed him...Mana sendraal saaru nda convenor ga unnappudu and Gujarat riots time lo ....he opposed moshah vehemently...even proposed a resolution  in nda to remove him or suspend him from the party...I don't remember correctly but he threatened to withdraw from nda or he withdrew from nda ( I can't remember) during the period of gujju pogrom .....