Why software industry wages are higher than Healthcare industry

bostonbro

Just now, Scada said:

just imagine, whats going to happen if he meets some one who treats him well 

1 minute ago, Meowmeow said:

What's wrong with that?

nothing wrong . his frustration will come out one day..and either move on another relation or take some extreme steps. 

simple

1 minute ago, Scada said:

just imagine, whats going to happen if he meets some one who treats him well 

That's why you get married before he finds someone better.

12 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

Almost everyone at my work is married to an engineer. Having the same profession as your husband is kind of boring in my opinion

Maybe the doctor spouses are boring the sh*t out of their engineer spouses?

1 minute ago, kathanayaka said:

wat ever field it is. end of day human lives are important. Who saves or indirectly impacts human lives gets paid more. simple answer

You invent alternate to oxygen and remove all oxygen in air and charge for the new gas. You will be the next richest on earth. just saying for example

How do someone measure the effort.....mental or physical....on what basis it impacts.....many things should be considered.

50% say we would go to mars....

50% say its waste of money we should take care of poor here.

Tell me who is more wise

2 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

That's why you get married before he finds someone better.

You are giving him the reason to notice/find some one  better than you by ill treating him  

54 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

How do someone measure the effort.....mental or physical....on what basis it impacts.....many things should be considered.

50% say we would go to mars....

50% say its waste of money we should take care of poor here.

Tell me who is more wise

physical life anuko majorly and to an extent mental life ... mental life emundi..mast mandi howle gallu immatured emotional traumas to unnaru. let them be as is. erragaddu undi kada.You cant save everyone in the world

sacchipovadam kanna picchodila undadam better kada atleast

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

Quality life together comes from common interests between the two. It is frustrating with different interests unless they are willing to compromise heavily on quality of life together for the sake of MONEY. An IT couple or a doctor couple or a lawyer couple will flourish together.

I thought people who liked each other flourished better, but I wouldn’t know. why_1

1 minute ago, kathanayaka said:

physical life anuko majorly and to an extent mental life ... mental life emundi..mast mandi howle gallu immatured emotional traumas to unnaru. let them be as is. erragaddu undi kada.You cant save everyone in the world

sacchipovadam kanna picchodila undadam better kada atleast

You still didn't get the question

How do someone measure the effort....on what grade did they assessed the skills in monetary value

Why laborers get paid less...and those who use intellect get rewarded?

why youtubers should get paid for silly videos? where is the order? its chaos..

5 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

How do someone measure the effort....on what grade did they assessed the skills in monetary value

Supply vs demand boss.....

Bewarse ga youtube video choose candidate lu mast mandi vnnari anduke there is a market for the vloggers and videomakers.. At the end it's a content that's being consumed...

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

simple bro. Assume there are 100 people out of which 60 are emotional fools and rest are intelligent

You focus on the first 40 and probably work in one of their firms for a paycheck. In your view you are smart thop wat ever it is

I focus on those 60 and become a mata pracharakudu or know their interest(cooking,tiktok for example) and make cooking/tiktok videos and get a monetary benefit out of it

In your point of view I am a cheap ass doing stupid videos but the bottom line is I have a market and people want my services.

A labourer might be paid less but end of day whats be doing . being a part of a construction of building a mall

on side note youtuber though sitting home is doing intellectual stuff and moreover people want his content

Hope you understand

10 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

simple bro. Assume there are 100 people out of which 60 are emotional fools and rest are intelligent

You focus on the first 40 and probably work in one of their firms for a paycheck. In your view you are smart thop wat ever it is

I focus on those 60 and become a mata pracharakudu or know their interest(cooking,tiktok for example) and make cooking/tiktok videos and get a monetary benefit out of it

In your point of view I am a cheap ass doing stupid videos but the bottom line is I have a market and people want my services.

A labourer might be paid less but end of day whats be doing . being a part of a construction of building a mall

on side note youtuber though sitting home is doing intellectual stuff and moreover people want his content. 

Hope you understand

I appreciate sunny leone for whatever work she did. She did understand the demand

Morality? oh i am emotional fool

service? doctor? nurse? emotional intelligence ? humanity? .....who cares.?      youtuber has more charisma and money.

I respect youtube education? ...univs? professors demand? who cares..? this is how order is leading to chaos

Good.....you see things are going from essential requirements being undermined to leisure activities getting paid.