Why software industry wages are higher than Healthcare industry

bostonbro

1 minute ago, bostonbro said:

I appreciate sunny leone for whatever work she did. She did understand the demand

Morality? oh i am emotional fool

service? doctor? nurse? emotional intelligence ? humanity? .....who cares.?      youtuber has more charisma and money.

I respect youtube education? ...univs? professors demand? who cares..? this is how order is leading to chaos

Good.....you see things are going from essential requirements being undermined to leisure activities getting paid.

dont try to change the world. you have to be vatican pope or dalailama for that. Focus on what are your needs and move on . 

2 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

dont try to change the world. you have to be vatican pope or dalailama for that. Focus on what are your needs and move on . 

I don't want to be a pope or dalailama.

I 'm Neoliberal Anarchist.

I don't beg god for money sir

4 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

I thought people who liked each other flourished better, but I wouldn’t know. why_1

There are two dimensions to better compatibility between partners (as far as I know) -

1) One partner is reserved while the other one is a social butterfly. There is a natural attraction between opposite personalities. If both are reserved or both are talkative (arranged marriage?), that's a disaster!

2) Interests and hobbies should match. At the least, they should match career-wise (occupation/field). If your spouse isn't interested in what you like or passionate about, you are in for a lifetime of frustration! You end up sharing your interests with someone else as there is no one to admire your talents.

15 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

There are two dimensions to better compatibility between partners (as far as I know) -

1) One partner is reserved while the other one is a social butterfly. There is a natural attraction between opposite personalities. If both are reserved or both are talkative (arranged marriage?), that's a disaster!

2) Interests and hobbies should match. At the least, they should match career-wise (occupation/field). If your spouse isn't interested in what you like or passionate about, you are in for a lifetime of frustration! You end up sharing your interests with someone else as there is no one to admire your talents.

1. Wouldn’t it be difficult because one wants to go out and the other not so much?

2. Ante municipality lo panichese vallu  municipality lo pani chese vallane chesukovala? 

19 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

1. Wouldn’t it be difficult because one wants to go out and the other not so much?

2. Ante municipality lo panichese vallu  municipality lo pani chese vallane chesukovala? 

1. That’s where they complement and balance out each other. It is nature's cruel joke - opposite personalities get attracted to each other. We cannot change it without meeting disaster.

2. Municipality is an industry and cannot be an interest. I'm referring to occupation (programmer, lawyer, etc which should ideally match). Municipality uses programmers, clerks, etc and so do Microsoft and Ford.

#1 is more important than #2.

27 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

1. It is nature's cruel joke - opposite personalities get attracted to each other. We cannot change it without meeting disaster.

2. Municipality is industry and vague. I'm referring to occupation (programmer, lawyer, etc which should ideally match). Municipality uses programmers and so do Microsoft and Ford.

#1 is more important than #2.

Complimentary couples make a good match antav. Now let us further dissect it. Compatibility by affiliation is a given according to what you said, but what about complimentary by control? By control I mean someone who is dominant/submissive. Is it true in the second case as well?

There was a comment about who is more replaceable. Here is my take on it -

People who think IT is cake probably haven’t seen what goes behind coding. It is not possible to become a coder in just 3 months and make a 6 figure income just like that. It takes years of perseverance, commitment, dedication, obsession, passion, continuing and constant learning, updating and practicing (burning midnight candles) to become a seasoned developer worthy of any interest to a client to command good rates. If it is that easy, many more people would take up IT. If a client wants someone with 5+ years experience (which most clients do), you need 5+ year experience. Nothing less and there is no workaround for it.

Replaceability is a MYTH in IT - it costs LITERALLY over 50K for a client to find an IT replacement, hire, train, orient him to their systems and bring him up to speed, work loss, revenue loss, risk... blah which cost a sh*t load of money, time and efforts from several people and all clients know that very well. Or you could ask a recruiter and they’ll tell you. The whole team suffers from slower work or work loss and the client from more revenue loss during this transition. And if the candidate turns out to be fake/below-average, they need to start all over again with another replacement which would be even a much bigger disastrous loss!! They still need someone with 5+ years experience to be on the safe side to save their skin. Replacing an IT guy is high risk for the business and firing is the last/extreme step because IT is not cheap and every minute counts.

Getting a six-figure job with just a 3-month IT crash course/experience/knowledge is impossible. Most clients don’t even consider people with less than 1-2 years experience (entry level) for an interview and there is that. An IT Pro with a 3-month crash course actually takes over 5 years to polish his skills and command any demand and good rates for his skills. On the contrary, I can REPLACE my doctor/lawyer INSTANTLY, go consult another doctor/lawyer and get the work done on the very SAME DAY - without any loss or risk - whatsoever! Hope this brings some clarity.

No subject is easy if you are not inclined towards it. If you are not cut out for IT, it is not easy (impossible) to learn it and you will NEVER succeed in it. Why did a nurse choose that profession instead of IT that could fetch her more than 3X income in IT with much easy work than nursing others? That’s a lot of money to lose for lifetime right? Because she is not cut out for IT.

To each, his own bubble.

On 4/17/2020 at 1:04 AM, bostonbro said:

Economy is for idiots.

Healthcare, Hard working laborers needs higher pay than software workers

Time to revise the economic inequality and wage standards.

Who said healthcare workers pay is less and who said IT workers pay is more? It all depends.. if u see a physician pay their pay is way higher then Most of IT workers and  for RNs it’s like a Jr. Nurse and for nurses its Sr nurse.. Etc., they r being paid accordingly and their pays r one of the highest and that’s y insurance costs are sky rocketing. I do believe they are over paid some extent cuz of same daily routine jobs they do.. they don’t have to upgrade their skill set as human body’s don’t change, they learn new types of medicine at the cost pharmacy’s who pay them to use it on a patient in most cases..  unlike softwares.. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Complimentary couples make a good match antav. Now let us further dissect it. Compatibility by affiliation is a given according to what you said, but what about complimentary by control? By control I mean someone who is dominant/submissive. Is it true in the second case as well?

It results in a unhealthy relationship. Both partners should have a balanced control.

Here are a few more compatibility guidelines -

3) Body types should match - If you are slim/average, do not go for someone who is like twice as HEAVY as you are. We can roughly tell even before marriage if the other partner is going to turn obese after marriage just by looking at their body (eg: Anushka will turn obese after marriage - don’t laugh - mark my words). Obese people with eating disorder should marry obese people (and vice-versa) for the sake of the world and sanity. Otherwise, it would be a disastrous mismatch, embarrassment and frustration for life.

4) If you are divorced, marry a divorcee. If you were never married before, do not marry a divorcee as they come with unpleasant BAGGAGE. Don’t be desperate! Put it on your matrimony profile, “Divorcees Stay Away” to filter out junk.

5) If you are a non-veg, never consider a partner who is a vegan - especially the one who would not allow you to cook or eat it at home. You’ll starve for life! If your performance depends on eating non- veg (which it does and poor vegans don’t understand), good luck. Put it on your matrimony profile, “Vegans Stay Away” to filter out junk. Pure vegans should marry vegans for the sake of sanity and save the other partner from starvation. It is criminal to prevent someone from eating non-veg if they want to or need to. That’s like feeding a carnivorous cat with vegetables - CRIMINAL.

6) Stay away from inter-racial marriages - they don’t succeed due to culture clash.

7) Women would rather prefer a drinker to a smoker - keep that in mind.

8. You don’t need to change yourself for someone else - you are what you are and what makes you unique and special - unless it is in the interest of better health and life like giving up smoking, drinking, etc.

Edited by Bhumchik
Added 2 extra points

5 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

It results in a unhealthy relationship. Both partners should have a balanced control.

Here are a few more compatibility guidelines -

3) Body types should match - If you are slim/average, do not go for someone who is like twice as HEAVY as you are. We can roughly tell even before marriage if the other partner is going to turn obese after marriage (eg: Anushka will turn obese after marriage - don’t laugh). Obese people with eating disorder should marry obese people (and vice-versa) for the sake of the world and sanity. Otherwise, it would be a disastrous mismatch, embarrassment and frustration for life.

4) If you are divorced, marry a divorcee. If you were never married before, do not marry a divorcee as they come with unpleasant BAGGAGE.

5) If you are a non-veg, never consider a partner who is a vegan - especially the one who would not allow you to cook or eat it at home. You’ll starve for life! Pure vegans should marry vegans for the sake of sanity and save the other partner from starvation.

6) Stay away from inter-racial marriages - they don’t succeed due to culture clash.

7) Women would rather prefer a drinker to a smoker - keep that in mind.

8. You don’t need to change yourself for someone else - you are what you are and what makes you unique and special - unless it is in the interest of better health and life like giving up smoking, drinking, etc.

:giggle:

14 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

There was a comment about who is more replaceable. Here is my take on it -

People who think IT is cake probably haven’t seen what goes behind coding. It is not possible to become a coder in just 3 months and make a 6 figure income just like that. It takes years of perseverance, commitment, dedication, obsession, passion, continuing and constant learning, updating and practicing to become a seasoned developer worthy of any interest to a client to command good rates. If it is that easy, many more people would take up IT. If a client wants someone with 5+ years experience (which most clients do), you need 5+ year experience. Nothing less and there is no workaround for it.

Replaceability is a MYTH in IT - it costs LITERALLY over 50K for a client to find an IT replacement, hire, train, orient him to the systems and bring him up to speed, work loss, revenue loss, risk... blah which cost a sh*t load of money, time and efforts from several people and all clients know that very well. Or you could ask a recruiter and they’ll tell you. The whole team suffers from slower work or work loss and the client from more revenue loss during this transition. And if the candidate turns out to be fake/below-average, they need to start all over again with another replacement which would be even a much bigger disastrous loss!! They still need someone with 5+ years experience to be on the safe side to save their skin. Replacing an IT guy is high risk for the business and firing is the last/extreme step because IT is not cheap and every minute counts.

Getting a six-figure job with just a 3-month IT crash course/experience/knowledge is impossible. Most clients don’t even consider people with less than 1-2 years experience (entry level) for an interview and there is that. An IT Pro with a 3-month crash course actually takes over 5 years to polish his skills and command any demand and good rates for his skills. On the contrary, I can REPLACE my doctor/lawyer INSTANTLY, go consult another doctor/lawyer and get the work done on the very SAME DAY - without any loss or risk - whatsoever! Hope this brings some clarity.

No subject is easy if you are not inclined towards it. If you are not cut out for IT, it is not easy (impossible) to learn it and you will NEVER succeed in it. Why did a nurse choose that profession instead of IT that could fetch her more than 3X income in IT? That’s a lot of money to lose for lifetime right? Because she is not cut out for IT.

To each, his own bubble.

We know it bro @Bhumchik

@Meowmeow gaadu just convincing himself to study MD now and that is why he is passionately dissing the IT field.