Why software industry wages are higher than Healthcare industry

bostonbro

6 hours ago, Meowmeow said:

:giggle:

What’s so funny?

I know 2 vegan families whose kids were born at 4 lbs and 4.2 lbs (in the US babies are born at 7 lbs or 8 lbs or more) The parents themselves are underweight and severely dwarfed like 4 foot tall. The baby with 4 lbs went straight into ICU right after birth and later developed severe mental problems. Even though the mother is a pure vegan, she cooks chicken, fish and other non-veg foods now for her kid’s retardation issues as per doctor’s advice.

Lesson - if you are a vegan, so be it. There is a lot you don’t know about the other side of the coin of being vegan which is a pity. But at least allow your kids to eat meat. When I eat vegetarian, I feel like there is no LIFE inside me (that’s how vegans feel all their life without ever knowing what the issue is or the cause for it). It is criminal to prevent someone from eating non-veg if they want to or need to. That’s like feeding a carnivorous cat with vegetables - CRIMINAL.

9 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

What’s so funny?

I know 2 vegan families whose kids were born at 4 lbs and 4.2 lbs. The parents themselves are underweight. The baby with 4 lbs went straight into ICU right after birth and later developed severe mental problems. Even though the mother is a pure vegan, she cooks chicken, fish and other non-veg foods for her kid’s retardation issues as per doctor’s advice.

Lesson - if you are a vegan, so be it. There is a lot you don’t know about the other side of the coin of being vegan which is a pity. But at least allow your kids to eat meat. When I eat vegetarian, I feel like there is no LIFE inside me. It is criminal to prevent someone from eating non-veg if they want to or need to. That’s like feeding a carnivorous cat with vegetables - CRIMINAL.

I don't understand why your food preferences should influence your husband or wife's food preferences or your children's food preferences. Would someone who eats meat force a vegetarian to eat meat? Then why would a vegetarian force someone else to be a vegetarian? 

1 minute ago, Meowmeow said:

I don't understand why your food preferences should influence your husband or wife's food preferences or your children's food preferences. Would someone who eats meat force a vegetarian to eat meat? Then why would a vegetarian force someone else to be a vegetarian? 

The parents of the baby who was born at 4.2 lbs said, “They will NEVER allow their kid to eat meat. Not in their house and not as long as they are alive!”.

Illiteracy is unbelievable!

3 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

The parents of the baby who was born at 4.2 lbs said, “They will NEVER allow their kid to eat meat. Not in their house and not as long as they are alive!”.

Illiteracy is unbelievable!

Quoting from your statistics of n=1, I see. Just to add on to that, most women don't prefer drinker or smoker and, I don't understand what you have against interracial couples. 

9 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

your children's food preferences. 

Do Children really have food or religious preferences? 🤔 Being allergic to certain foods is different

18 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

That’s because non-vegs can eat veg but vegs cannot even stomach the sight of meat.

1 minute ago, Bhumchik said:

That’s because non-vegs can eat veg but vegs cannot even stomach the sight of meat.

That's your assumption honey, it just means you haven't seen diverse people. 

24 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

Quoting from your statistics of n=1, I see. Just to add on to that, most women don't prefer drinker or smoker and, I don't understand what you have against interracial couples. 

Inter-racial marriages are more likely to fail - which can happen even years after of living together and I’ve seen it happen. Indians are brown people - somewhere in between whites and blacks. The way we see blacks, it’s the same way whites see Indians. There is a huge disparity and discrimination from what is written on paper in the constitution.

Just now, Bhumchik said:

Inter-racial marriages are more likely to fail - which can happen even years after of living together and I’ve seen it happen. Indians are brown people - somewhere in between whites and blacks. The way we see blacks, it’s the same way whites see Indians. There is a huge disparity.

If you say so. 

15 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Do Children really have food or religious preferences? 🤔 Being allergic to certain foods is different

Definitely not religious preferences, if you give chicken curry to a 1 year old brahmin boy, he will  eat happily

4 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

That's your assumption honey, it just means you haven't seen diverse people. 

I’m talking about pure vegans from India who don’t even drink milk or eat a cake - they consider milk as non-veg and cakes have eggs. Vegan is different from vegetarian (as you know) -

https://www.google.com/search?q=vegan+vs+vegetarian

18 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

Why not?

Their preferences are influenced by their parents and are conditioned to eat and pray a certain way one would think. 

3 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

Definitely not religious preferences, if you give chicken curry to a 1 year old brahmin boy, he will  eat happily

Children don't need to grow up with the same religion as their parents, even if hypothetically both the parents have the same religion.