Why software industry wages are higher than Healthcare industry

bostonbro

5 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

I’m talking about pure vegans from India who don’t even drink milk or eat a cake - they consider milk as non-veg and cakes have eggs. Vegan is different from vegetarian (as you know) -

https://www.google.com/search?q=vegan+vs+vegetarian

Like I said, you didn't meet enough diverse people who are vegan. Also what you're describing is a plant based diet. Being vegan is a lifestyle choice, not just food preferences. 

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Their preferences are influenced by their parents and are conditioned to eat and pray a certain way one would think. 

Well it's the parents fault if they are rubbing off their religious and food preferences on their kids. 

Just now, Meowmeow said:

Children don't need to grow up with the same religion as their parents, even if hypothetically both the parents have the same religion. 

Yes,

but mostly indian society is conservative, they keep brushing religion since childhood.It doesn’t mean he would follow after reaching mid age.

richard dawkins strongly criticizes it.

me too

2 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

Yes,

but mostly indian society is conservative, they keep brushing religion since childhood.It doesn’t mean he would follow after reaching mid age.

richard dawkins strongly criticizes it.

me too

It's hilarious how everyone in this DB brings up "conservative Indian society" just to prove their point. Like how conservative the society is, depends on where you chose to draw the line. 

Just now, Meowmeow said:

It's hilarious how everyone in this DB brings up "conservative Indian society" just to prove their point. Like how conservative the society is, depends on where you chose to draw the line

no definite jargon.

2 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

People can eat whatever they grew up eating early on. Someone who is 20 and vegan all his life cannot suddenly start eating meat

Veganism is defined as a lifestyle that is dedicated to excluding the use of animals (in food, clothing, and entertainment) while also abstaining from the use of products tested on animals. Veganism is an ideology that is against the cruelty, exploitation, and suffering of animals.

17 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

Well it's the parents fault if they are rubbing off their religious and food preferences on their kids. 

That is how it is most of the time. If you say it is the parents fault then who taught them? So should we be blaming the previous generations for this?

12 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

That is how it is most of the time. If you say it is the parents fault then who taught them? So should we be blaming the previous generations for this?

Yes.

29 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Evolution is all about finding faults , re wiring the brains until we reach a common point which is unlikely to happen.

chaos order chaos order

0 1 0 1 0 1

until everyone reaches 0.5 consciousness aka planet mercury.

just my intuitive gibberish, not serious

2 hours ago, Meowmeow said:

Like I said, you didn't meet enough diverse people who are vegan. Also what you're describing is a plant based diet. Being vegan is a lifestyle choice, not just food preferences. 

@Meowmeow you and me we both eat pulka re

7 hours ago, Meowmeow said:

Not sure why you keep saying I didn’t meet enough diverse vegan people. It doesn’t matter what it is defined as - religion, caste, diet, lifestyle, etc - it is the food preference they chose and stuck with it and also made their children follow it. I know a guy who switches to vegan diet suddenly for a whole month - it does not make him vegan. Definition does not matter - what matters is what they chose to eat.

Brahmins in Kolkata declared fish as vegetarian and started eating it - out of LOVE for non-veg food and its taste. They say fish is Jala Pushpam - water flower!! It is not vegetarian if it has blood in it, is it? They also eat chicken, meat, crab, onion, ginger, garlic (they are corrupt and make their own rules). But they still call themselves Brahmins.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jala+pushpam

Some Sikhs eat meat - against what Nanak preached to refrain from it