Why software industry wages are higher than Healthcare industry

bostonbro

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

I've decided to focus on settling on mars bro. humans are sh1t. may be once I get to mars, I'll nuke the earth. hehe..

planetary radio is a good podcast. I'm also listening to sean carrol's mindscape

haha

@3$%

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

yes. economy follows the path of least resistance. people go where they can make the most money easily.

Then what's the point of donating to beggars in time of crisis.

Why not every day donation? like in normal days?

social media....publicity....right?

technology keeps on evolving.. people need to update themselves anduke higher pay..

same with any industry... healthcare lo emergency nurse gets more pay than IT folks.. the person who is wolring on covid 19 vaccine in gilead sciences gets more than IT

1 minute ago, bostonbro said:

Then what's the point of donating to beggars in time of crisis.

Why not every day donation?

means? are you saying begging is easy, and should make more money?

there's another variable we have to introduce at this point. status.

so yeah, just like free market assholes who claim capitalism explains everything, I also pretend that my one line bs is self explanatory. but it obviously is not.

4 minutes ago, karthikn said:

technology keeps on evolving.. people need to update themselves anduke higher pay..

same with any industry... healthcare lo emergency nurse gets more pay than IT folks.. the person who is wolring on covid 19 vaccine in gilead sciences gets more than IT

ultimatey all technologies are gatekept by the govt. it depends on approval from FDA.

IT tech, govt doesn't care.

ofcourse its going to change with need for more security, but mostly any bs goes in IT.

1 minute ago, bostonbro said:

FREE MONEY FOR EVERYONE..

LETS SMASH THE ECONOMY AND LET EVERYONE DO SOMETHING THEY ARE GOOD AT

no. there's a problem of coordinating for basic and advanced needs of humans. it doesn't happen naturally. 

if you destroy a system without having something to replace it with, there will be prolonged misery.

you have two choice... 

1. save yourself, and watch the world burn

2. create a new system and evangelize and constantly rework it. and hope more people join it

politics, agitating against it is useful only if you are really politically suppressed. a lot of us aren't suppressed. we just feel choked by the system but can still function as individuals. you should either sit out of the system or build a new one.

if you smash the economy, even you have only a very minute chance of surviving the chaos that succeeds it.its suicide

5 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

FREE MONEY FOR EVERYONE..

LETS SMASH THE ECONOMY AND LET EVERYONE DO SOMETHING THEY ARE GOOD AT

how useful are you to people around you? that is the yardstick that will save you when the world burns

but if you smash the economy, then its free for all. no one can save you, except dumb luck.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

no. there's a problem of coordinating for basic and advanced needs of humans. it doesn't happen naturally. 

if you destroy a system without having something to replace it with, there will be prolonged misery.

you have two choice... 

1. save yourself, and watch the world burn

2. create a new system and evangelize and constantly rework it. and hope more people join it

politics, agitating against it is useful only if you are really politically suppressed. a lot of us aren't suppressed. we just feel choked by the system but can still function as individuals. you should either sit out of the system or build a new one.

if you smash the economy, even you have only a very minute chance of surviving the chaos that succeeds it.its suicide

https://www.akoin.io/

akoin-logo

ONE AFRICA.
ONE KOIN.

Get access to the Akoin
Whitepaper and one-pager