Why software industry wages are higher than Healthcare industry

bostonbro

59 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

Economy is for idiots.

Healthcare, Hard working laborers needs higher pay than software workers

Time to revise the economic inequality and wage standards.

akkada health cost tho elaagu ee software company lo sesi sampaadhinchina dabbantha lakkuntunnaruga..

inkem kaavali vaa

3 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

Money beyond a point is pointless.

what point is that? is there a 'point' that you suggest that must be set beyond which all wealth shall be taxed at 100% 

or will people be allowed to set their own 'points' depending on their ambition?

I don't know how such a romantic idea about money is supposed to be helpful to those who can't reach that 'point'.

2 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

I don't claim to be Roark but being a conformist ain't me.

it doesn't matter. even I don't know what prof kumar posts on youtube. lol.

if you said I sound like him, it must be true.

1 minute ago, bostonbro said:

DO I HAVE TO BELIEVE IN CHAOS THEORY/ RANDOMNESS

OR 

CONFORM TO THE ORDER(ECONOMY) AS A SLAVE

you have to first save yourself. have you saved yourself?

I have. have you?

Just now, TrollBait said:

what point is that? is there a 'point' that you suggest that must be set beyond which all wealth shall be taxed at 100% 

or will people be allowed to set their own 'points' depending on their ambition?

I don't know how such a romantic idea about money is supposed to be helpful to those who can't reach that 'point'.

The point of inflection is when you stop using money for yourself, rather use it to show off to others. At that point, I tell you, if you throw money at me, and I will throw it back at you. 

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

it doesn't matter. even I don't know what prof kumar posts on youtube. lol.

if you said I sound like him, it must be true.

Hypocritical, blaming the human race despite being human, lol. 

7 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

I don't claim to be Roark but being a conformist ain't me.

you are a romanticist. okay if you want, you can be roark too. it makes no difference.  both roark and keating don't live in the real world, and constantly underestimate the robustness/lack thereof of the system they wish to conform to/agitate against.

1 minute ago, Meowmeow said:

The point of inflection is when you stop using money for yourself, rather use it to show off to others. At that point, I tell you, if you throw money at me, and I will throw it back at you. 

for most people, there is no such point. both for the throwing party, and the receiving party.

perhaps you'll do well in a world full of meowmeows like you. but your prescriptions for the world you are living in, are just short of spitting on people who don't measure up to you.

i make jokes about killing people, you make indirect jokes about starving them. and  you seem to think that your's is a much more rational position.

4 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

Hypocritical, blaming the human race despite being human, lol. 

lol. and you blaming distribution of wealth, while being a beneficiary of it.

everyone is a hypocrite in this world. there's no escaping it.

On 4/17/2020 at 12:04 AM, bostonbro said:

Economy is for idiots.

Healthcare, Hard working laborers needs higher pay than software workers

Time to revise the economic inequality and wage standards.

Go to any hospital as an in-patient - the nurses are only nice to you on day 1, after that they neglect you, ignore you and even mock at you for asking for help. This is the same sh*tty pattern with healthcare workers in any country. Many patients have died due to their neglect all over the world!! They are not hard-working - they are hardly working. These nurses get paid what they deserve for their irresponsible duties. They are working during this pandemic because they have bills to pay - not to save patients' lives.

Doctors - they are overhyped pieces of GREEDY sh*t - they charge anywhere from $200-$800 per hour for their time with patients. They don't deserve to get paid more than $50 for a general physician and $100 an hour for a surgeon. They make us wait for over an hour before we even see them and the whole ordeal of visiting a clinic takes over 2 hours. They don't value our time - they are interested only in making more $$ because they are greedy. These are the some of the wealthiest people and have amassed a sh*t load of wealth, properties, stocks and other investments.

Lawyers - they don't deserve to get paid more than $50 an hour for a new lawyer and $75-$100 an hour for experienced one. How come you hire a lawyer (he is your employee and you can fire him anytime you want) but you end up paying him more than YOU make?? They have controlled their rates like leaches from the beginning and by having a different law for each state - complicating matters even further. These blood-sucking lawyers always have money problems no matter what.

Now compare the above professions with IT guys - do you think IT guys are overpaid?? Think again...