good/bad experiences drinking with GF/Wife

chintumintu

I was married for 1 years , we were living in chicago ,  I just graduated and we had a graduation night party in one of our friends house , we had almost 30 to 40 people , one of  my best friend was ukraine and her husband brought some of his friends as well. 

Those russian guys and girls were party lovers , they mixed so many drinks,  one of our other friend she came with her husband. Her name was Sangeetha ( name changed ) ( she is the most mellow and very nice person ) 

she started drinking , me and my wife drank couple of cocktails and went for   dancing , some kind of Russian dance ( like the dance in titanic movie where you run around) , I just went out to balcony to get some fresh air , and this friend of mine sangeetha , she was so drunk came to balcony where i was standing and started blabbering and said you are such a nice guy and started hugging me , i was little shocked , but i said you are nice as well and put her at distance but she started pushing me and tried to hug me again. 

I said hey i think you are drunk , we need to get inside , she got so angry , but i said lets go inside , than when we went inside , she got very wild and started dancing crazily , after few minutes she started talking about people , her husband who is not as much drunk got very upset with her behavior, most of the other people are encouraging her to talk but he took her out of the house and they left home , 

next day she realized what she did and  said sorry to me , luckily no one saw what she did in balcony , but when ever i see her , i say drink moderately 

Graduation party was best one we had , after that work and life ,did not have so much fun after that 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, chintumintu said:

wife was very depresses because she had 3 miscarriages. Took her to Spain on a holiday but nothing has changed. few days later took her out. We had few drinks. she was OK there. while coming back started to bang her head to the car side glass and to the dashboard. 

naku tadisi poindi  aah seen loo.gallery_731_15_177221.gif

After that took her to the counseling and she is fine now. Our baby is due this June.

aa roju tarvatha malli lockdown lone mandu touch chesa.

Congratulations Brother, All the best.

• Thanks 1

Yeahhh before marriage , though we were living together for a breif time . 

We didn't actually have a one on one sit-down at home and drink.

Usually friends tho hangout aythundey.

Itlaagey edava forums and dosthula salahaaa  vini one on one sitting vesaa as a surprise.

Things didn't go as imagined, she got drunk quick. 

Instead of sloppy late night activities I ended cleaning omlette  residue and had to throw away mattress also.

Appatnunchi no straight up liquor for her  , wine and mixed cocktails only.

14 hours ago, kathanayaka said:

nee yavva idi chadivi nenu vere edo anukunna

started to bang her head to the car side glass and to the dashboard

#MeToo @3$%

15 hours ago, chintumintu said:

wife was very depresses because she had 3 miscarriages. Took her to Spain on a holiday but nothing has changed. few days later took her out. We had few drinks. she was OK there. while coming back started to bang her head to the car side glass and to the dashboard. 

After that took her to the counseling and she is fine now. Our baby is due this June.

Congratulations bro. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, chintumintu said:

Congratulations Bro.. take good care of her..

In this stage, they will be very fragile.. physically and mentally..

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, iddaritho said:

I was married for 1 years , we were living in chicago ,  I just graduated and we had a graduation night party in one of our friends house , we had almost 30 to 40 people , one of  my best friend was ukraine and her husband brought some of his friends as well. 

Those russian guys and girls were party lovers , they mixed so many drinks,  one of our other friend she came with her husband. Her name was Sangeetha ( name changed ) ( she is the most mellow and very nice person ) 

she started drinking , me and my wife drank couple of cocktails and went for   dancing , some kind of Russian dance ( like the dance in titanic movie where you run around) , I just went out to balcony to get some fresh air , and this friend of mine sangeetha , she was so drunk came to balcony where i was standing and started blabbering and said you are such a nice guy and started hugging me , i was little shocked , but i said you are nice as well and put her at distance but she started pushing me and tried to hug me again. 

I said hey i think you are drunk , we need to get inside , she got so angry , but i said lets go inside , than when we went inside , she got very wild and started dancing crazily , after few minutes she started talking about people , her husband who is not as much drunk got very upset with her behavior, most of the other people are encouraging her to talk but he took her out of the house and they left home , 

next day she realized what she did and  said sorry to me , luckily no one saw what she did in balcony , but when ever i see her , i say drink moderately 

Graduation party was best one we had , after that work and life ,did not have so much fun after that 

Nee life lo intha kanna fun inkemi ledaa??