Tirumala lo manam chese 4 thappulu

Paidithalli

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Adoh different feeling....Tirumala konda paina adugupettagaane manasulo oka advithimayina bhaavana kaluguthaadi daani mundu aah darsanaaniki patte 4-5 hrs nothing , darsanam ayyaaka you will forget all those things...

Ee rojullo pakkaga plan chesukupothe even peak time lo 2-3 hrs lo darsanam chesukoni vacheyochu...

True, even though i dont believe in god,  konda paina chanting vintuntunte pleasant feel

ekkada bhakthi vayy.. eppudo ivanni commercial centers aipoyay.. u wont get the divine feeling anymore at these places.. 

I remember when I visited bhadrachalam 10-12 years ago.. poojari vachi andaritho kurchuni akkada greatness seppi pampinchaadu.. and evaru entha sepaina undachu.. we spent a couple of hours very peacefully at the temple.. 

now annitiki money.. lines, dannam pettukuntunte toseyyadam.. etc.. low payment ki oka distance ninchi dandam.. high payment ki garba gudi entrance.. endi ee daridram.. line complete cheskuni baitaki raagane edo monthly subscription kosam money kattamani ppl will be waiting..

@3$%

does anyone know how to get suprabatha seva tickets in black or i am ready to pay how much ever the extra cost that would be . 

it wouldnt work online, they only have few numbers and i believe all those are scammed, those get distributed among themselves or vips or they may even cash those seva tickets for extra cash..let me know folks...Thanks

2 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

does anyone know how to get suprabatha seva tickets in black or i am ready to pay how much ever the extra cost that would be . 

it wouldnt work online, they only have few numbers and i believe all those are scammed, those get distributed among themselves or vips or they may even cash those seva tickets for extra cash..let me know folks...Thanks

ippudu black market/vip tickets/mla recommendation letters anthaga workout avvatledhu - impossible ani kaadhu, but not that easy like earlier days. 

don't know how it is now, since the govt changed. 

1 minute ago, JaiTDP said:

ippudu black market/vip tickets/mla recommendation letters anthaga workout avvatledhu - impossible ani kaadhu, but not that easy like earlier days. 

don't know how it is now, since the govt changed. 

yea man, i have tried several times when they release the tickets online, with no luck...

just checking if there is any other way

Just now, Peter123 said:

yea man, i have tried several times when they release the tickets online, with no luck...

just checking if there is any other way

Ippudu DIP system pettaru random ga select chesi allot chestaaru ata...You can register for DIP by online account...

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Ippudu DIP system pettaru random ga select chesi allot chestaaru ata...You can register for DIP by online account...

those tickets around 120 i believe everyday, imagine how many of them would have registered for the dip system. chances are very very very low bro to get picked up. 

i believe there would be some scam around these seva tickets,  

Just now, Peter123 said:

those tickets around 120 i believe everyday, imagine how many of them would have registered for the dip system. chances are very very very low bro to get picked up. 

i believe there would be some scam around these seva tickets,  

Very much chala mandi complaining daani gurinchi... But may be donations isthe seva option untadi anukunta...

Very much chala mandi complaining daani gurinchi... But may be donations isthe seva option untadi anukunta...

konda pina chala scams jarguthayi dude, the faciltiies are still not that great to the devotees in several areas, 

with the income ttd gets every month, chala cheyachuu to devotees, 

4 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

@Peter123   oka 1 Cr rupees neevi kaadanukoni donation chesko, Yr ki 3 times untaadi Suprabhaata seva chance :giggle:

ttd.jpg

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

konda pina chala scams jarguthayi dude, the faciltiies are still not that great to the devotees in several areas, 

with the income ttd gets every month, chala cheyachuu to devotees, 

They are improving but still would say for the crowd it gets can say one the best if not best managed one AFAIK atleast...

@Peter123   oka 1 Cr rupees neevi kaadanukoni donation chesko, Yr ki 3 times untaadi Suprabhaata seva chance :giggle:

ttd.jpg

hehe,,pure scam ttd ani chepataniki e screen shot chalu... 

1 C doation for darsanam endi bro 

10 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

They are improving but still would say for the crowd it gets can say one the best if not best managed one AFAIK atleast...

AFAIK they could do a lot better with the income the temple gets. 

Not good lavatories also dude, 

10 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

hehe,,pure scam ttd ani chepataniki e screen shot chalu... 

1 C doation for darsanam endi bro 

Its not scam dude its privileges they give for donation which people expect for what they give.. If you give one lakh or more donation you can get VIP break darshan entrance for 2-3 times per year if i am right but you need to inform them prior for that they will make accomdation arrangements also, ila obligation cases eh ekkuva untaayi Special Seva darsanam ki...