Tirumala lo manam chese 4 thappulu

Paidithalli

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Its not scam dude its privileges they give for donation which people expect for what they give.. If you give one lakh or more donation you can get VIP break darshan entrance for 2-3 times per year if i am right but you need to inform them prior for that they will make accomdation arrangements also, ila obligation cases eh ekkuva untaayi Special Seva darsanam ki...

bo do you know how much donations they get on daily basis

do you kow houch hundi makes every day

do you know how much kalyana katta makes every day 

its the rich temple in the world, being that rich, isn't it silly to ask 1 C for gods darshan, question yourself bro... 

i am not saying every small thing is scam, but a lot of scams in tirumala for sure, this has been happening since ages bro... it is what it is... just cant do much about it... 

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

bo do you know how much donations they get on daily basis

do you kow houch hundi makes every day

do you know how much kalyana katta makes every day 

its the rich temple in the world, being that rich, isn't it silly to ask 1 C for gods darshan, question yourself bro... 

i am not saying every small thing is scam, but a lot of scams in tirumala for sure, this has been happening since ages bro... it is what it is... just cant do much about it... 

I know many scamy things could be happening but i am telling from Donor's perspective if they give 1 Cr Donation they expect some thing in return so these privileges... Infact many of VIPs/Rich candidates donate just to get these privileges..

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

I know many scamy things could be happening but i am telling from Donor's perspective if they give 1 Cr Donation they expect some thing in return so these privileges... Infact many of VIPs/Rich candidates donate just to get these privileges..

Agree - That many rich guys gives so much donations, thats a diff thing that the devotee wants to give his share of profit to the lord. 

Temple actually requesting piligrims big donations for the sake of lord darsan is a bid damn joke,  with the financial background that this temple has, or the richest temple in the world perhaps. ? 

Bottom Line: TTD is not making enough good things to pilgrims, with the money it generates on daily basis. 

The quality of the laddu that they making now is nothing but downside. I can tell the diff between then ladu and present laddu.

Lavatories are not great - I exp this myself. 

PS: i am lucky enough to see this beautiful place of tirupati tirumala and the lord since when i am 7 years old till date. 

Almost gone to all sevas, except suprabathaseva. 3-4 years ago i got a channel who asked 10k INR for this seva, it didnt work out to me then, 

with the 10k  VIP break darshan.. the break period is fixed .. if you are lucky and there aren’t that many donors on your day.. you get more ‘time’ with the god... personal experience...

6 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Adoh different feeling....Tirumala konda paina adugupettagaane manasulo oka advithimayina bhaavana kaluguthaadi daani mundu aah darsanaaniki patte 4-5 hrs nothing , darsanam ayyaaka you will forget all those things...

Ee rojullo pakkaga plan chesukupothe even peak time lo 2-3 hrs lo darsanam chesukoni vacheyochu...

Yes. 2 to 3 hours lo ayipothundhi 300 ticket one kuda 

6 hours ago, pencil said:

ekkada bhakthi vayy.. eppudo ivanni commercial centers aipoyay.. u wont get the divine feeling anymore at these places.. 

I remember when I visited bhadrachalam 10-12 years ago.. poojari vachi andaritho kurchuni akkada greatness seppi pampinchaadu.. and evaru entha sepaina undachu.. we spent a couple of hours very peacefully at the temple.. 

now annitiki money.. lines, dannam pettukuntunte toseyyadam.. etc.. low payment ki oka distance ninchi dandam.. high payment ki garba gudi entrance.. endi ee daridram.. line complete cheskuni baitaki raagane edo monthly subscription kosam money kattamani ppl will be waiting..

@3$%

Tirumala lo manam 3rd or 4th gadapa nunchi chuddham ... entha vip ayina 2nd gadapa dhaka ne veltharu. Jiyangars 1st gadapa, only archakule garbha gudi lopali dhaka .....

yes. Janalu kuda ekkuva ayyaru. Temples lo janam ekkuva unte pujarulu kuda lines ni move chese panilo untaru. Valle arusthuntaru endhukante thwarathwaraga andhariki swamy darshanam kavali . Simple rule ye temple ayina for an easy darshan . Don’t go to temples on weekends. 
shivudi temples like srisailam, vemulawada ayithe Monday , ammavaru kuda unte Friday ...kuda skip cheyyali .

odd days like tues, wed , Thursday konchem thwaraga manchiga avthayi darshans 

7 hours ago, Peter123 said:

hehe,,pure scam ttd ani chepataniki e screen shot chalu... 

1 C doation for darsanam endi bro 

Adhi Oka foundation Ki donation kadha .  There are some brokers for rooms & darshans kani suprabhatham kashtame. Nenu vellinapudu aa broker gadu cheppadu swamy variki kappina shellah okati black market lo 2L ki pothadhi ani ... antha demand . Only central  ministers , state’s CMs vosthe kapputharu atlantivi

5 hours ago, r2d2 said:

with the 10k  VIP break darshan.. the break period is fixed .. if you are lucky and there aren’t that many donors on your day.. you get more ‘time’ with the god... personal experience...

Break darshan usually after shatthumara bro . Nenu chusa janalu thosukuntu pothunnaru but konchem less unnaru anthe.

inthakumundhu break darshan ante minimum 1000 paina janalu undevallu 

1 hour ago, Paidithalli said:

Adhi Oka foundation Ki donation kadha .  There are some brokers for rooms & darshans kani suprabhatham kashtame. Nenu vellinapudu aa broker gadu cheppadu swamy variki kappina shellah okati black market lo 2L ki pothadhi ani ... antha demand . Only dental ministers , state’s CMs vosthe kapputharu atlantivi

yes after the seva, they auction the saree and panche of the lord which goes in lakhs pretty easy. 

rooms and regular darshans and sevas no big deal bro, you can get it online itself, 

Suprabatha seva is the one anyone should go for, as you could see the lord for 30+ minutes right in front of you. One darshan for life should be good i think. I am waiting for that seva since a while. Hope i get it some day. 

10 hours ago, Paidithalli said:

1. Honeymoon/enjoyment ante konda paina konchem brahmacharyam patinchali ani .... aa 1 or 2 days peddha problem kadhu .. adhi lekunda but newly married couples Ki ala cheppina ardham kadhu ... nenu experience chesa idhi already 

2. Varaha swamy darshanam : nenu every time idhi miss avthunta ... chaganti gari venkateshwara Vaibhavam vinnaka ardham ayyindhi . First varahaswamy darshanam ke vellali ani 

3. Chala mandhi akkada unna system ni abuse chesthuntaru. Na personal experience chepthunna . I am a vaishnavite. I used to go for shatthumara... ma relatives lo kondharu non brahmins ki namalu petti theeskellaru. Ila cheyyadam valla em avthadhi ante nijamayina vadu vocchina kani pampinchani paristhithi vosthadhi. 

4. padharakshalu chala mandhi veskoni thirugutharu mada veedhullo... ramajunacharya incident thelisaka nenu kuda okasari 2 days kondhapaina cheppulu veskoni thiragaledhu.

+ all Poolu on tirumala are from sreevari kainkaryam. Adavallu konda mida poolu pettukokudadu. 

11 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

yes after the seva, they auction the saree and panche of the lord which goes in lakhs pretty easy. 

rooms and regular darshans and sevas no big deal bro, you can get it online itself, 

Suprabatha seva is the one anyone should go for, as you could see the lord for 30+ minutes right in front of you. One darshan for life should be good i think. I am waiting for that seva since a while. Hope i get it some day. 

Swamy dhayatho you will get it bro. Ma cousin okadu velladu suprabhatham Ki ... apudu Ramana Chary EO ga undevadu. But dhaniki kuda kulasekhara padi tharvatha nunche chudocchu ani annadu. 

Just now, Paidithalli said:

Swamy dhayatho you will get it bro. Ma cousin okadu velladu suprabhatham Ki ... apudu Ramana Chary EO ga undevadu. But dhaniki kuda kulasekhara padi tharvatha nunche chudocchu ani annadu. 

Thanks Bro...🙏🙏

18 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

Suprabatha seva ki my parents went . Sometimes lottery testaru my parents got in it and went in 2018 December .  My sister in laws got it but unfortunately vallaki antu vachi vellalekapoyaru. I think devudu rappinchukovali anukunte ah prapatham unte veltham. 

Just now, Amrita said:

Suprabatha seva ki my parents went . Sometimes lottery testaru my parents got in it and went in 2018 December .  My sister in laws got it but unfortunately vallaki antu vachi vellalekapoyaru. I think devudu rappinchukovali anukunte ah prapatham unte veltham. 

my parents went twice, my dad stood in line whole night in the TTD service center in my hometown for the suprabathaseva tickets. They are so lucky, my dad does sevas too for TTD.

Whenever i go home, we go for a regular 300 RS sarva darshan, i never got lucky for suprabatha seva...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

my parents went twice, my dad stood in line whole night in the TTD service center in my hometown for the suprabathaseva tickets. They are so lucky, my dad does sevas too for TTD.

Whenever i go home, we go for a regular 300 RS sarva darshan, i never got lucky for suprabatha seva...

Cool ! Ma parents ki tickets vachayi in lottery when they registered online  . They just came back to hyd from tirumala and e tickets dorikedappadiki malla ventane they flew back to tirupathi . I never got a chance ante India lo kuda lemu kada . Praptham undali Deniki ayina . 🙏