Need genuine suggestions for a fraand

pencil

I am married since 2 yrs and I really love my husband. we share a healthy relationship. We dont fight like typical couples. So everything seems happy and correct in our relationship. Except one thing....
The one thing I miss in between us is the romance. Like every other girls I also expect little romantic expression from my husband. I wish some day he will initate some lovable talks with me...make me feel how much I am special to him. I also want my husband to spend some quality time with me.
But he is very introvert and lazy guy who has no idea about quality time. I hardly remember any quality time we spent in these years. So he prefers to stay at home all time watching tv or something. He manages to keep himself busy in any task which make me feel ignored all time. So overall I can't see any efforts from his side to spend some time with me or make me feel special at once. He doesn't believe in celebrating valentines day or any such days not even anniversary.
At the other hand, I am one who intiate the discussion or share my feelings for him or flirt with him or praising for his looks etc and excited to celebrate every moment that we spent together. I may not be calling him all the time but send messages whenever I miss him or express my feelings.
So sometimes I ask him directly do you even like me anymore? I cant see any effort from your side to spend time with me that you always stick to your tv or mobile. If you want to live so lonely then why did you get married etc etc. Then he says "you know I am like this only. Its not like I dont love you. This is the way I am. I can not change myself for this reason." Then I feel sad more than before. Because instead of knowing how much I feel lonely here. still he is not even trying for me.
Although its true. Its not like he doesn't love me or care for me. He does. He even says sometimes I LOVE YOU. But his actions dont support this sentence. I find those words meaningless without his emotions.
So guys, please tell me if I m overthinking about this? Am I expecting much more from my marriage? Even though its small thing but its killing me inside everyday by feeling of being ingored by the person whom I love the most."

1 minute ago, pencil said:

I am married since 2 yrs and I really love my husband. we share a healthy relationship. We dont fight like typical couples. So everything seems happy and correct in our relationship. Except one thing....
The one thing I miss in between us is the romance. Like every other girls I also expect little romantic expression from my husband. I wish some day he will initate some lovable talks with me...make me feel how much I am special to him. I also want my husband to spend some quality time with me.
But he is very introvert and lazy guy who has no idea about quality time. I hardly remember any quality time we spent in these years. So he prefers to stay at home all time watching tv or something. He manages to keep himself busy in any task which make me feel ignored all time. So overall I can't see any efforts from his side to spend some time with me or make me feel special at once. He doesn't believe in celebrating valentines day or any such days not even anniversary.
At the other hand, I am one who intiate the discussion or share my feelings for him or flirt with him or praising for his looks etc and excited to celebrate every moment that we spent together. I may not be calling him all the time but send messages whenever I miss him or express my feelings.
So sometimes I ask him directly do you even like me anymore? I cant see any effort from your side to spend time with me that you always stick to your tv or mobile. If you want to live so lonely then why did you get married etc etc. Then he says "you know I am like this only. Its not like I dont love you. This is the way I am. I can not change myself for this reason." Then I feel sad more than before. Because instead of knowing how much I feel lonely here. still he is not even trying for me.
Although its true. Its not like he doesn't love me or care for me. He does. He even says sometimes I LOVE YOU. But his actions dont support this sentence. I find those words meaningless without his emotions.
So guys, please tell me if I m overthinking about this? Am I expecting much more from my marriage? Even though its small thing but its killing me inside everyday by feeling of being ingored by the person whom I love the most."

aaapu ra nayaanaaa yedhaavaa rottttaaa posts lu... grow up

5 hours ago, pencil said:

@kukkudu_food

5 hours ago, pencil said:

emundi..konta mandi ante...make some side arrangement for nice bumchik..

also sexy ga kanapadu...he will only tempt..one last thing is karyam kanicchela cheyyi..aa baby vachkaa bongu kooda dekavu husband ni

else inka easy solution. life anta edusta kurcho naa kharma ide ani

#29693-"DOJ: 2014
DOL: 2018
26F.
Admin please post this. Need suggestions.

The one thing I miss in between us is the romance. Like every other girls I also expect little romantic expression from my husband. I wish some day he will initiate some lovable talks with me...make me feel how much I important to him....tell me that how I look on that dress. I also want my husband to spend some quality time with me.
But he is very introvert and lazy guy. So he prefers to stay at home all time watching tv or something. He manages to keep himself busy in any task which make me feel ignored all time. Since we live with our in laws, there are very few chance we (just us) get to go out. That's also frustration for me. So overall I can't see any efforts from his side to spend some time with me or make me feel special at once. He doesn't believe in celebrating valentines day or any such days not even anniversary.
At the other hand, I am one who initiate the discussion or share my feelings for him or flirt with him or praising for his looks etc and excited to celebrate every moment that we spent together.
So sometimes I ask him directly do you even like me anymore? I cant see any effort from your side to spend time with me that you always stick to your tv or mobile. If you want to live so lonely then why did you get married etc etc. Then he says ""you know I am like this only. Its not like I dont love you. This is the way I am. I can not change myself for this reason."" Then I feel sad more than before. Because instead of knowing how much I feel lonely here. still he is not even trying for me.
So guys, please tell me if I m overthinking about this? Am I expecting a lot from my marriage? Even though its small thing, its killing me inside everyday by feeling of being ingored by the person whom you love the most. “

Comments
  • Hari Ram
    Hari Ram We totally understand your situation. You learnt that your partner has difficulty in expressing emotions. it can erode the relationship. Emotions give us important information that we can use to better understand our needs, priorities and limits. We caSee More

• Debarshi Chakraborty
    Debarshi Chakraborty No , u r not overthinking. Itc there with some males that it takes time to realise that they need to make effort to express. Start showing your discontent. Give a cold treatment. Find / atleast pretend to find your friend elsewhere and spend time with them. Unless he sees the change in u, he won't change. Its not a day effort, but its upto you to invest in it or not.

• Joel Kurian
    Joel Kurian Yes, you are overthinking. I have heard the same stuff from my ex a lot. That is how introverts are. Its not because he does not love you...

• Aadithya Harish
    Aadithya Harish You are entitled as hell.

You want him to make you feel special on Valentines day and anniversary. But what do you do to make him feel special.

• Dinesh Kanayalal
    Dinesh Kanayalal Need to give time or force him to compliment you. He will get the habit soon, guys sometimes don't know how to express

• Abhigyan Dwivedi
    Abhigyan Dwivedi

• Umesh Joshi
    Umesh Joshi 90% of marriages feels the same as they have lost the spark and end up either divorcing/extra marital/endup being lonely in same house for lifetime