Yem UTAH ra nayana...Earthquakes

superhit3

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Not all Mormons are strictly religious . Many of this generation gave up and drink alcohol and coffee . All my team members are 95% Mormons .  Subbaram ga few drink smoke have coffee and had couple had divorces too . South utah lo bane diversity Untundi . North utah very much Mormon .

Companies yekkuvaga north Utah or South Utah lo vuntay? Salt Lake City south ut or north UT? 

Sorry, Mormon ante who what? Can Google some other time cant now.

Just now, superhit3 said:

Companies yekkuvaga north Utah or South Utah lo vuntay?

in short ...christians lone oka sect...

naaku maa colleague valle thelisindhi..

athanu from utah ne

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Akkada gudi deggara road vesara? Inka ah chetha road alane unda ? But that’s a peaceful and nice temple  silent_I1

Both idea. Colarado trip velli vastu...just visited temple. Mem vadtunnam call chesi to find out whether or not temple was open. Vallu yekamga maa kosam food vandi serve chesaru priest wife. Very good ppl. 

Just now, superhit3 said:

Companies yekkuvaga north Utah or South Utah lo vuntay?

Salt Lake City , West / south Jordan , sandy , Lehi .  SLC and south of SLC. 

Mormon Christina’s are a group of Latter Day Saints movement . Vellu different from normal Christians . They have their own temples and they follow their practices .  Vellu main steam Christianity nunchi differ . 

4 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

in short ...christians lone oka sect...

naaku maa colleague valle thelisindhi..

athanu from utah ne

Nope they are not sect of Christians . Vellu normal Christians real Christians ani believe cheyaru . You can’t enter a Mormon temple unless you are Mormon . They are very different from normal Christians .  Normal Christians also don’t consider Mormons real Christians.

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Salt Lake City , West / south Jordan , sandy , Lehi .  SLC and south of SLC. 

Mormon Christina’s are a group of Latter Day Saints movement . Vellu different from normal Christians . They have their own temples and they follow their practices .  Vellu main steam Christianity nunchi differ . 

Murray, provo and orem - ivi baga establised cities ikkada chala companies untai. 

5 minutes ago, superhit3 said:

Both idea. Colarado trip velli vastu...just visited temple. Mem vadtunnam call chesi to find out whether or not temple was open. Vallu yekamga maa kosam food vandi serve chesaru priest wife. Very good ppl. 

Cool . Awesome !  Btw both idea enti ? Road vesarana ledu Ana ?

4 minutes ago, holycow205 said:

Murray, provo and orem - ivi baga establised cities ikkada chala companies untai. 

Vetikanna lehi has more companies and ma inti chuttu companies aey . I live in border of West Jordan and sandy .  These are expensive places to even buy a single family homes. 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nope they are not sect of Christians . Vellu normal Christians real Christians ani believe cheyaru . You can’t enter a Mormon temple unless you are Mormon . They are very different from normal Christians .  Normal Christians also don’t consider Mormons real Christians.

Agreed there are fundamental differences...on what one sect believes...but

they branched from the same core fundamentals when the new stream of Christianity started anukunta..

Atleast this is what he told me...if i am not wrong they do believe in christ anukunta ????

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Not all Mormons are strictly religious . Many of this generation gave up and drink alcohol and coffee . All my team members are 95% Mormons .  Subbaram ga few drink smoke have coffee and had couple had divorces too . South utah lo bane diversity Untundi . North utah very much Mormon .

I dont say all mormons are like that. But majority Of them are...

There are many companies here in valley who would offer jobs only to mormons! Yep, that’s true...I’ve personally experienced.

actually salt lake city and northern parts of utah are much better. If you go down south, places like Saint George and places near grand escalate etc...sunday anni closed untai..mormon culture akkada chala ekkuva kanipistadi..

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Vetikanna lehi has more companies and ma inti chuttu companies aey . I live in border of West Jordan and sandy .  These are expensive places to even buy a single family homes

10 minutes ago, holycow205 said:

Ye ye cities companies yekkuva? Which come under North UT and which under South UT? Confused of so much 

36 minutes ago, holycow205 said:

I dont say all mormons are like that. But majority Of them are...

There are many companies here in valley who would offer jobs only to mormons! Yep, that’s true...I’ve personally experienced.

actually salt lake city and northern parts of utah are much better. If you go down south, places like Saint George and places near grand escalate etc...sunday anni closed untai..mormon culture akkada chala ekkuva kanipistadi..

North lo Picha ga untundi Mormon culture . No neighbor will even talk they talk to people only who attend those activities  . Anduke people live in south . Diversity untundi ani . Salt Lake City lo Mall is closed even now on Sunday . North lo undaleka I moved to south of salt lake city . I used to live in Farmington and moved to sandy  . But these are super safe areas .

The below was what you said I just told not all people in utah are strictly religious . If you go to bars in SLC on weekends full untayi . Even Friday gola gola even in midnight . I work in SLC . Mormons doesn’t drink . Utah has changed so much in last 5-10 years . 

Utahpeople are strictly religious. No relationships beforemarriage, no alcohol, no smoking, no caffeine containing drinks,. —- 

Also , you are talking about north of utah and I am talking about north of Salt Lake City .   Though related not exactly the same . I don’t mean to argue with you . I just told what I noticed . Agree to disagree. 

8 minutes ago, superhit3 said:

Ye ye cities companies yekkuva? Which come under North UT and which under South UT? Confused of so much 

E mentioned cities anni south of salt lake aey . North lo Layton lo Ogden lo unnayi but very less jobs  . South aey IT market anta . Ofcourse Salt Lake City too . 

• Thanks 1