Old lady upstairs shifting into hospital . 😭

Amrita

17 minutes ago, jlo said:

aap bahut achee insaan hai.

Awwh thanks. I'm humbled.  I'm just as sensitive as anyone feeling bad for her here. 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

I dont know rey. They just took her. I didnt go down as there were few people.  Vastundi community email. I will let u knoiw.

Urgent I am tensed please tell me 

5 minutes ago, rey_nidra_ley_ra_rey said:

Urgent I am tensed please tell me 

I won’t tell be tensed Ade urgent ga its ok . Leda go and find out yourself . 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I won’t tell be tensed Ade urgent ga its ok . Leda go and find out yourself . 

I am tensed if someone is sick that’s my problem 

6 hours ago, Amrita said:

Apartment pina oka old day Untundi avida in critical condition upstairs . Dead bolt esukundi . Crane to they are entering into apartment from balcony . Scary silent_I1

How many hours has it been since it happened?

How would you find out about your neighbor? If you were responsible, you guys would have been friends and she might have known you and called if things or any help

Get an update then only reply to my post andi

15 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

How many hours has it been since it happened?

How would you find out about your neighbor? If you were responsible, you guys would have been friends and she might have known you and called if things or any help

Get an update then only reply to my post andi

I dont know a single person in this apartment complex. I have no habit of knocking doors and knowing people randomly.  No one knocked my door and made friendship too during my entire stay in US. Naku one month nunchi balekapote nenu oka roju 11pm ki friend ki phone chesi  naku assalu baledu i might become unconscious nenu call or message cheste immediately 911 ki call cheyi ani cheppi address apt # access code ichi padukunna when i was feeling like fainting and little shortness of breath. Evadu responsible ga vachi they didnt make friends and helped me. Naku telisina update ivva no one is entitled for my reply and no one have to teach me responsibilities.  I have right to live the way i do .  Dont tell me how to reply and when to reply and when i can only reply on a public forum.  She wasnt responsible to come to my apt and make me her friend. I would have helped her.  If you are very responsible find out yourself.

• Upvote 1