evaraina help adigite. help cheyyala or mis guide cheyyala to be safe?

kathanayaka

mana desi galladi general ga "hut + camel" mentality

evadaina hut lo safe ga unte camel(ante another desi) vacchi

1)anna tala dachukunta

2)anna leg kooda dachukunta 

end lo asalu vadini baytaki tosesi "D ra bhadcow" ane type

so ilanti situation evado faltoo or baccha gaadu manalni help adigite is it better to help and prove manavatvam or mis guide him so that he will not come to our path and we can grow and he M gudisipotadu

50 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

1)anna tala dachukunta

so ilanti situation evado faltoo or baccha gaadu manalni help adigite is it better to help and prove manavatvam or mis guide him so that he will not come to our path and we can grow and he M gudisipotadu

dylan32050.jpg

It is not difficult to help someone and not to be taken advantage of.. just don’t have expectations on that person.. 

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

It is not difficult to help someone and not to be taken advantage of.. just don’t have expectations on that person.. 

help chesinaka vaadu manalne muncheste

8 minutes ago, superhit3 said:

It depends on one's values they were brought up and inculcated 

chinnappudu neeti ga batuku nyagam kosam vetuku desam kosam poradu bokka boshanam mast cheptaru

that doesnt mean we have to follow all of them right

1 minute ago, kathanayaka said:

help chesinaka vaadu manalne muncheste

Karma is a bitch bro.. 

chala sarlu help manam  chestunnamu anukuntamu.. But the other person might not think that way.. 

2 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

Help ,

Even if there is a chance to lose. 

If everyone acts intelligently, karma couldn't be balanced.

aa trivikram cinema dialogue lu kottak

help cheste oopiri untadi

cheyyakapote oopiri aagipoddi ani

Just now, Thokkalee said:

Karma is a bitch bro.. 

chala sarlu help manam  chestunnamu anukuntamu.. But the other person might not think that way.. 

aa matram daniki howle gadiki re route cheste saripoddi kada. appudu karma bitch concept undadu

1 hour ago, kathanayaka said:

1)anna tala dachukunta

If it is serious for him and having good mentality you can help him,becoz if you help people in difficult times people will remember you in their life long irrespective of our color,creed etc

Just now, Silverado said:

If it is serious for him and having good mentality you can help him,becoz if you help people in difficult times people will remember you in their life long irrespective of our color,creed etc

Don't expect if he resembles same in future

17 minutes ago, superhit3 said:

It depends on one's values they were brought up and inculcated 

Yes ...meeku kudarakapote kudardu ani cheppadam better rather than misguiding them...misguide chesi adi teda avte aa papam malli meeku tagulutundi

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Silverado said:

yes ....if you help someone in difficult times they will remember for life time and any time they wil help in future if possible.....ade if you use them and later when they asked for help....apdu no avvadu ani block cheste..karma ekdaku potundi ...sure it will revert back

3 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

aa matram daniki howle gadiki re route cheste saripoddi kada. appudu karma bitch concept undadu

Ne life lo nuvu kontha mandiki help chesi untavu.. kontha mandi neku help chesi untaru... evadanna bad person, advantage thiskuntadu ante matram, you don’t have to help him.. 

One person helped me a lot in my career.. naku eppudu help chese chance raledu.. but I have lot of gratitude for him.. I helped many people.. at least I think I did.. does all of them show gratitude to me? No way!! But i don’t care.. 

• Upvote 1