I-140 Approved with company A ,after 1yr Moved to company B.

CoronaKolavari

CoronaVirus new to World and I'm new to DB, Please welcome me.

Hello DB, My I-140 Approved with company A ,after 1yr Moved to company B.
Company B applied H1b change and got approved for 3yrs(till Dec 2020), Seems to be Company B got delaying the PERM filing. In case if do not get i-140 approved by Dec 2020, Can I use companyA I-140 for another h1B extension or not? Thx for the info.

After 6 months, 140 is not tied to your company.. you can go any company you want.. 

kakapothe, date final ayye time ki nee company neeku malli perm and 140 file chesi, ee date ni port cheskovali.. 

welcome bro, yes you can use as long as company A did not revoked your 140 and also under new rules if you have worked in company A for 6 months after getting your 140 approved you are good 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CoronaKolavari said:

Company B applied H1b change and got approved for 3yrs(till Dec 2020), Seems to be Company B got delaying the PERM filing. In case if do not get i-140 approved by Dec 2020, Can I use companyA I-140 for another h1B extension or not? Thx for the info.

Yes

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

After 6 months, 140 is not tied to your company.. you can go any company you want.. 

kakapothe, date final ayye time ki nee company neeku malli perm and 140 file chesi, ee date ni port cheskovali.. 

Thanks for the heads up bro 

42 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

Yes bro. Nenu alage chesa ipudu.. 3 years extension vachindhi recent ga

So In h1b you’re in 4th (3yrs extension) right bro ? 

1 hour ago, CoronaKolavari said:

Nenu ade doubt tho vunna..e daridrudu fragomen perm file cheyali annadu when I initially asked 2 years back..probably dabbulakosam anukunta..

2 hours ago, Sreeven said:

Nenu ade doubt tho vunna..e daridrudu fragomen perm file cheyali annadu when I initially asked 2 years back..probably dabbulakosam anukunta..

🤞 Bro

3 hours ago, CoronaKolavari said:

Yeah 

3 hours ago, kothavani said:

welcome bro, yes you can use as long as company A did not revoked your 140 and also under new rules if you have worked in company A for 6 months after getting your 140 approved you are good 

Employer A cannot revoke if it is more than 6 months.... employer can only withdraw I140 but cannot revoke.... only USCIS can revoke I140.

So, even if it is withdrawn by previous employer, the current employer or any new employer can file a h1b based on that withdrawn I140....you need to get new l140 by the time you file l485...mana dates elagoo current avvav kabatti 485 gurinchi no need to discuss