Why China Developed So Much Faster Than India

nag_mama

5 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

chiana tana biggest market ni vere vallu vadukone chance ivvaledu, like no entry to google, facebook, youtube and they made duplicates of these companies and using them like wechat, baidu, youku

yeah. why did India allow them? because India lacks balls.

also India lacked balls to ask IMF to fcuk off in 1991. Instead they agreed to adopt neoliberal policies. 

sure it was helpful to india to a large extent. a lot of middle class moved into upper middle class, and then forgot how they got to middle class first.

neoliberalism works only if there's a strong welfare state. If Indian upper middle class cries on freebies, and also doesn't want to invest in production, other than investing in 'real estate' to  show off. then what can one do?

ideally India should go down the same route, and build a strong welfare state, and allow its more productive educated members to take crazy risks. also ban google, facebook blah blahh.. and encourage home grown crap.

but too many people cry on freebies, and they also want everyone to work. duh!! if there was work, most people would work.

4 minutes ago, tom brady said:

Nenu pani cheyaledu naaku telvadu. But what I know is we give 300rs to female workers per day for shift from 9-5 which is pretty good in our area(small town)..our margin is less than 10%..Atlanti situations we have seen n number of cases where workers stop coming without even notice as they dont care about the pay anymore as most of the stuff is free for them..I dont know how small scale industries survive in future with these types of govts

small scale industries have serious problem with credit. Chinese don't.

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

none of these are reasons. main reason is the people at the top are afraid that aggressive growth is going to make them useless. 

none of the countries in south east asia had perfect health, education or nutrition before they became exporting monsters. Even the US was a hotbed of misery in early 1900s..

Indian upper caste/class is stupid and entitled and doesn't want the country to grow. simple.

as per your view if caste is a barrier for india to obstruct the growth there are developed nations where racism exist direct ga eduv brahmins valla desam naakipoindi ani inka modhalettu

5 minutes ago, tom brady said:

Nenu pani cheyaledu naaku telvadu. But what I know is we give 300rs to female workers per day for shift from 9-5 which is pretty good in our area(small town)..our margin is less than 10%..Atlanti situations we have seen n number of cases where workers stop coming without even notice as they dont care about the pay anymore as most of the stuff is free for them..I dont know how small scale industries survive in future with these types of govts

chinese companies work at margins of less than 1%. because of cheap credit.

1 minute ago, aakathaai789 said:

as per your view if caste is a barrier for india to obstruct the growth there are developed nations where racism exist direct ga eduv brahmins valla desam naakipoindi ani inka modhalettu

I don't care ra. I didnt say brahmins. i include all land owning castes in that. including my own caste. oorikey edavaku.

health, education ani sollu cheppaku. china was not 100% literate in 1980s. don't kid yourself. korea was a piss poor country in the 70s. poorer than India. 

India sold itself to the west, because its elites wanted it that way. congress/bjp same sh1t. 

ippudu states ki even covid times lo debt ceiling lift cheyyataaniki venakaaduthunnaru antey, think. asalu emanukuntunnaru Indian central govt? malli daaniki nuvvu chamcha laaaga..

nenemi brahmins ni thittadam pani ga pettukoley. asalu nenu brahmins perey ethhanu. uppercaste ani anta. includes everyone.

Indian PM okadu unnadu, paniki raani yedhava. vaadini 10gandi.. 

vaadini support chesey yedhavalni 10gandi mundhu.

how easy it is to divert your attention.. tablighi ani oka sollu chaalu to fight among yourselves.

ask him why exports are shrinking. yeah in some sectors they are increasing, but not enough to compensate for the loss in others.

you've got the worst central govt, that is a chamcha of the west. and you want to compare with china. lol ra.

I don't think any country takes its religion as seriously as India does.

don't say Pakistan.. I mean advanced economies that India should hope to become.

instead it is stuck at discussing about reigion like idiots.

Without agricultural growth India cannot rise upto 10% GDP- subramaniam Swamy

If agricultural growth should grow only thing government should do away with mnrega (upadi hami) scheme otherwise no labour willing to work in villages

Ex my mena mama is mango merchant in my district one of top 3 now he stopped business due to lack of labor

you give an Indian upper caste guy a chocolate, and he'll sell his country's interests to you.

then he'll turn around and call random people terrorists to make sure no one noticed that he sold off the country.

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

Without agricultural growth India cannot rise upto 10% GDP- subramaniam Swamy

If agricultural growth should grow only thing government should do away with mnrega (upadi hami) scheme otherwise no labour willing to work in villages

Ex my mena mama is mango merchant in my district one of top 3 now he stopped business due to lack of labor

how much of agri growth is he aiming for?

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

Indian PM okadu unnadu, paniki raani yedhava. vaadini 10gandi.. 

vaadini support chesey yedhavalni 10gandi mundhu.

how easy it is to divert your attention.. tablighi ani oka sollu chaalu to fight among yourselves.

ask him why exports are shrinking. yeah in some sectors they are increasing, but not enough to compensate for the loss in others.

you've got the worst central govt, that is a chamcha of the west. and you want to compare with china. lol ra.

ee point daggara baga hurt ainattunnav aa roju musugu liberals kosam oka thread padindi ra nuv miss ayyaavv

• Haha 1

Just now, TrollBait said:

you give an Indian upper caste guy a chocolate, and he'll sell his country's interests to you.

then he'll turn around and call random people terrorists to make sure no one noticed that he sold off the country.

Don't do vague commentary give some examples

Just now, Silverado said:

Don't do vague commentary give some examples

I already did. every fcuking asshole from India who's workin from the US talks about the benefits of keeping debt to a minimum, while his own adopted country became the world's richest purely by expanding its debt.

yeah, these assholes have a large impact on India's policy. eg. raghuram rajan. Yes, he's an asshole.