Why China Developed So Much Faster Than India

nag_mama

2 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

ee point daggara baga hurt ainattunnav aa roju musugu liberals kosam oka thread padindi ra nuv miss ayyaavv

yeah, baaga kottukondi inka. daaniki maatrame panikostharu

Just now, Silverado said:

Without agricultural growth India cannot rise upto 10% GDP- subramaniam Swamy

If agricultural growth should grow only thing government should do away with mnrega (upadi hami) scheme otherwise no labour willing to work in villages

Ex my mena mama is mango merchant in my district one of top 3 now he stopped business due to lack of labor

Agriculture develop chestam , will place farmers in a better position anedhi bs .

Loan waiver , products  in market dwara benefit ayedhi eppudu middle man or final ga corporates . 

The ultimate victims in many of ur Indian Indian production system r the day wage people 

Eg : coal mines lo work chestuna people Chala Mandi ki proper health care , houses ( originally promised before relocation) , electricity kooda provide cheyaru . Can you imagine there are people who work in coal mines do not have electricity . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

I already did. every fcuking asshole from India who's workin from the US talks about the benefits of keeping debt to a minimum, while his own adopted country became the world's richest purely by expanding its debt.

yeah, these assholes have a large impact on India's policy. eg. raghuram rajan. Yes, he's an asshole.

Yes I agree with foreign educated liberals who doesn't know about Indian economy

Raghuram Rajan is not having even diploma in economic he is management guy

But there are some foreign educated guys like Swamy ,montek Singh ahulwalia, 

India should ask imf,moody, credit Suisse to keep quiet they are big jokers

Economists like Gita gopinath are worse 

2.88 percent is today's agri growth now it should grow to 10%

what about the water needed for that growth? and about the credit for that growth? 

why is he more willing to invest that credit in agri rather than on commodities? or on infrastructure.

Swamy is like me.. handwaves bullshit. but If I was someone with that kind of access to power, I wouldn't be talking sh1t unless I had a solid plan.

sure Swamy is a doer, and its still better than 99% of assholes in govt now, who are afraid to do anything... I don't mind if Swamy is given a free run for a few years and see how it works.

but personally, I think his ideas are lame. 

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

Yes I agree with foreign educated liberals who doesn't know about Indian economy

Raghuram Rajan is not having even diploma in economic he is management guy

But there are some foreign educated guys like Swamy ,montek Singh ahulwalia, 

India should ask imf,moody, credit Suisse to keep quiet they are big jokers

Economists like Gita gopinath are worse 

not just foreign educated 'liberals' foreign working hindutva is also the same crap. they are actually much worse.

they think its bad to go into debt. liberals are atleast okay to go into debt to provide for social welfare (half better).

1 minute ago, Sachin200 said:

Agriculture develop chestam , will place farmers in a better position anedhi bs .

Loan waiver , products  in market dwara benefit ayedhi eppudu middle man or final ga corporates

The ultimate victims in many of ur Indian Indian production system r the day wage people 

Eg : coal mines lo work chestuna people Chala Mandi ki proper health care , houses ( originally promised before relocation) , electricity kooda provide cheyaru . Can you imagine there are people who work in coal mines do not have electricity . 

thumbnail.jpg?domain=www.playamericanlottery.com
Get Free Powerball Entry
Take This Quiz To See If You Can Get A Free Powerball Lottery Entry!
www.playamericanlottery.com

Yes India need level playing field economic policies

Don't bend down to some US companies like walmart,Koch brothers etc

When a foreign companies come to India they have better capital (less interest loan) from their banks and cheap labour in India

But they don't reciprocate same when an Indian company invest in their land for example US

18 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

Indian PM okadu unnadu, paniki raani yedhava. vaadini 10gandi.. 

vaadini support chesey yedhavalni 10gandi mundhu.

how easy it is to divert your attention.. tablighi ani oka sollu chaalu to fight among yourselves.

ask him why exports are shrinking. yeah in some sectors they are increasing, but not enough to compensate for the loss in others.

you've got the worst central govt, that is a chamcha of the west. and you want to compare with china. lol ra.

Ee incident matuku not a right one . Because of this it resulted in more number of cases and extended lockdown . Still cases perugutunaye 

India lo Hindus entha blame chedam.ani opportunities kosam choostayo same time some minority religions victim role play cheyadaniki ready untaye . 

Yes India need level playing field economic policies

Don't bend down to some US companies like walmart,Koch brothers etc

When a foreign companies come to India they have better capital (less interest loan) from their banks and cheap labour in India

But they don't reciprocate same when an Indian company invest in their land for example US

Modi is US slave. remove that coward first.

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

what about the water needed for that growth? and about the credit for that growth? 

why is he more willing to invest that credit in agri rather than on commodities? or on infrastructure.

Swamy is like me.. handwaves bullshit. but If I was someone with that kind of access to power, I wouldn't be talking sh1t unless I had a solid plan.

sure Swamy is a doer, and its still better than 99% of assholes in govt now, who are afraid to do anything... I don't mind if Swamy is given a free run for a few years and see how it works.

but personally, I think his ideas are lame. 

No his ideas are not lame

1.innovations driven agricultultre

2.labour dorike agriculture

3.more good seed quality should be provided

5 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

yeah, baaga kottukondi inka. daaniki maatrame panikostharu

i agreed your pain ra india is  under the umbrella of crony capitalism indian leaders are not in a position to strengthen government owned enterprises but still modi is apt to india to protect the interests of hinduthva vinataaniki neeku kashtam ga anipinchina ee bitter truth ni buttermilk thaagi ariginchukoo

No his ideas are not lame

1.innovations driven agricultultre

2.labour dorike agriculture

3.more good seed quality should be provided

Riverwater linkage should be done long ago

Many infra banks across globe will fund for this

Construction workers also get good work

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Ee incident matuku not a right one . Because of this it resulted in more number if cases and extended lockdown . Still cases perugutunaye 

India lo Hindus entha blame chedam.ani opportunities kosam choostayo same time some minority religions victim role play cheyadaniki ready untaye . 

stop this bullshit. its the govt's job to give the right advisories. Tirumala was open until 20th? 

and almost all the stories about tablighis not coorperating are fabricated. some are true, but can you blame them for not trusting their govt which was okay with delhi riots just a few weeks ago.

If I was musilm, I wouldn't trust Indian govt even one bit.