Tg lo 80% , AP lo 60% cases tablighi incident vallane

Paidithalli

paidithalli is unsure that some of his idiot co-religionists would not have taken rama navami ooregimpu, and attacked the police when they tried to stop it.

I already read the report. but I don't care to remember such details

because to me, its the act of random assholes, and I have standards in blaming a group.

paidithalli for all his great learning of the oldest verses with lots of power lacks that basic sense, and any of sort of decency that coes with it. He allows himself to be manipulated like a b1tch by some whatsapp members. hhe..

so shakuni's brother sacrifice all their food to feed him. so he can take revenge on the kauravas ra.. paidithalli..

are you guys going to war with muslims or you asking the lower castes to do that for you, inspite of appropriating maj of resources for 1000s of years?

how about some shame ra, paidithalli..

and acting like a citizen of a modern world in the 21st century, and not carry disgusting grudges like sishupaala counts..

if dalits carried that kind of grudge, the story would be very interesting ofcourse. I won't want them to, too.

Just now, sattipandu said:

It's sad

Now how to control spread? 

test extensively, and strategically open regions for business.. 

but first if muslims are really not cooperating (I think this is overblown), then the job of the govt is to reach out to their leaders and find a solution to that.

not run bs stories. how does blaming 50% of Hyd help anything? 

first TG should give detailed data on how many tests they conducted, and how many on tablighi type. for all we know 90% of tests were done on tablighis, and its no surprise that all their spreaders were caught.

what are the other clusters... if there are no other clusters, then its great. They can focus purely on this one and control the spread at the moment. In the long run, everybody will eventually get infected anyway.

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

test extensively, and strategically open regions for business.. 

but first if muslims are really not cooperating (I think this is overblown), then the job of the govt is to reach out to their leaders and find a solution to that.

not run bs stories. how does blaming 50% of Hyd help anything? 

first TG should give detailed data on how many tests they conducted, and how many on tablighi type. for all we know 90% of tests were done on tablighis, and its no surprise that all their spreaders were caught.

what are the other clusters... if there are no other clusters, then its great. They can focus purely on this one and control the spread at the moment. In the long run, everybody will eventually get infected anyway.

Hmmmm ideal theoretical answer...

Ayye Pani kaadu le 

so someone posts some pic, where you see couple of skullcaps, and then automatically assume that all of them in the pic are muslim.

that's the level of paidithalli's brain? lol. 

or that there are no hindus living in muslim majority areas of hyd?

basically the govt wishes that this corona won't spread with other clusters, so the focus will remain on tablighi, and their incompetence is giving right warnings and screenings by mar 15th is brushed under the carpet.

bullshit govt, stupid people who fall for it.

paidithalli is so stupid that he asked me not to blame the govt. that's the level of sheep thinking that passes for intelligence in whatsapp circles.

46 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Hmmmm ideal theoretical answer...

Ayye Pani kaadu le 

80% of 800 cases is 640. against a population of 3.5crores.

so if the virus spreads to say 20% of the population, would you still be blaming those 640? 

aren't all of them in quarantine yet,(if not, why not). and since all will be cleared of the virus or dead in 3 weeks, who willl you blame for the spread next? because Tablighi is not the only cluster. They are probably the only group that were extensively tested. but still its hardly 600 cases.

the virus spread is expected to be in millions in TG alone.

so what is this demonising gong to achieve?

the govt by focusing on tablighi to satisfy their bloodlust is walking into a serious danger of underestimating plenty of other people who are carrying it.

asking the govts, shamng them to test more is what anyone with a brain will do. Not sit and cry on tablighis.

TG govt found out that a bunch of Indonesian tourists in karimnagar had the virus, and it took more than 10days for the central govt to wake up and start considering that meeting as a cluster. and start tracing everyone who attended the meet.

and you expect that these people should not even have traveled elsewhere in those 10days. lol.

how many non-muslims stayed put at home because it was the right thing to do, and before govt enforced a lockdown? lol.

4 hours ago, Paidithalli said:

Orey half baigon Na Code-kallara.... rashtranni sanka nakincharu kadha ra 

93614762_2635000416824173_88962371253813
poni..... papam mee thappu emundhi le ankunna... ippatiki meeru maratledhu. Govt lock down pettindhi endhuku ra sannasulara... bayata thiragadanika ra BaaaN ke ❤️ days....

EV8tFZwU0AAn35U?format=jpg&name=small

Vellaki yogi gade correct no respect on government in old city