Poyinolu gurturavadam

SharkTank

I miss my gradma so much .. she left me 4 years ago and don’t know I always think about her even while eating , watching tv and before going to bed . Ekkada unav granny ankunta Roju devudu mundu Deepam velgistu 

am I the only one feeling weird like this . Are any one on same boat

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, SharkTank said:

I miss my gradma so much .. she left me 4 years ago and don’t know I always think about her even while eating , watching tv and before going to bed . Ekkada unav granny ankunta Roju devudu mundu Deepam velgistu 

No, but you are in loop I guess ,start reading 

Autobiography of yogi book

5 minutes ago, SharkTank said:

Common

Poyinolu antha goppa vaaru

Vunna vaallu poyinolla theepi gurthulu

7 minutes ago, SharkTank said:

No u r not alone man .. a missing feeling is horrible .. I miss my grandpa :( so I know how it feels! Em cheyalem as no one is permanent here 

14 minutes ago, SharkTank said:

Sweet emotion you love your grandma so much , do well she will be happy up there seeing you 

13 minutes ago, SharkTank said:

My grand mother’s sister used to live  with her as she lost husband at age of 19 and she used to take care of us because my mom is working . I always felt she is more to me than my mom . She expired in 2013 July . Years passed but she is the one I think of in every success and failure of mine . Anandam vachina peddammamma thanks anukunta badha to chachipovalanipinchina low moments lo peddammamma why did you leave me Nannu ni deggariki tesuko pooo anukunta .  I can just go to depression seeing her picture . Photo frames kuda I kept them in suitcase as I couldn’t heal seeing her picture every day .  Konni badhalu teravu and konta mandini marchipolem. Idi life long bharinchalsinde . I wish she shouldn’t have life again but if she gets it I want her to be born to me . I will raise her like princess and give her all happiness in world which she couldn’t get in the life she had .  :( 

• Sad 1

Konni sarlu manaki life and relationships ni enjoy chese time / capacity vache sariki vaallu undaru anipisthadhi

9 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

Konni sarlu manaki life and relationships ni enjoy chese time / capacity vache sariki vaallu undaru anipisthadhi

Naku job vachi nenu settle avutunna time lo she left the world . I could do nothing to her . I wanted to bring her to USA  cook for her show places etc. She was bed ridden by the time I had the capacity . 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

My grand mother’s sister used to live  with her as she lost husband at age of 19 and she used to take care of us because my mom is working . I always felt she is more to me than my mom . She expired in 2013 July . Years passed but she is the one I think of in every success and failure of mine . Anandam vachina peddammamma thanks anukunta badha to chachipovalanipinchina low moments lo peddammamma why did you leave me Nannu ni deggariki tesuko pooo anukunta .  I can just go to depression seeing her picture . Photo frames kuda I kept them in suitcase as I couldn’t heal seeing her picture every day .  Konni badhalu teravu and konta mandini marchipolem. Idi life long bharinchalsinde . I wish she shouldn’t have life again but if she gets it I want her to be born to me . I will raise her like princess and give her all happiness in world which she couldn’t get in the life she had .  :( 

Sad and touchig.

Highlighted part meedha story develop cheyyandi @Amrita gaaru. Manchi tolly sentiment movie avuthadhi. Or oka 100 pages book rayandi. Publish cheddham.

2 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

True... USA vasta anedi everytime on phone .. By the time I settled ..she left... 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Naku job vachi nenu settle avutunna time lo she left the world . I could do nothing to her . I wanted to bring her to USA . She was bed ridden by the time I had the capacity . 

$s@d ma nayanamma healthy undedi.. sudden fever vachi morning phone matladindi tinindi afternoon news no more ... her wish was to see my marriage and great grand child .. teerakunda velli poyaru 

18 minutes ago, SharkTank said:

Complicated berevant syndrome or greiving syndrome

Anta idedo pedda jabbu la vundhi dude jagratta, chip dobbindi ankunta niku 🤔😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂9x4DSE.gif

After brief reaserach done by Silverado dada RMP doctor

Kastama inka life ni enjoy chey

3 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Sad and touchig.

Highlighted part meedha story develop cheyyandi @Amrita gaaru. Manchi tolly sentiment movie avuthadhi. Or oka 100 pages book rayandi. Publish cheddham.

My personal emotions are not for others entertainment . It’s offensive .