Nene devunni

Silverado

4 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Vatican guys deleted most of Bible quotes,if they are put before people Christianity will die itself

Catholic Church having links with PFI they quarrel outside of India ,in India their common enemy is hindus

Opossum conspiracy theorist out there.

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

There's a theory that the 72 hoors which has been translated to 72 virgins in modern interpretation is incorrect. 

That's because these were written not in modern Arabic but in ancient Aramaic. Hence the 72 virgins is actually meant to be 72 raisins not human virgins

Don't believe it 

Most jihadi guys it is only virgins

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, missile said:

If one religion which that’s people really equal its Sikhism ...despite having its pitfalls. I adore it

Sikhism is too rigid and its almost impossible to follow it in modern day and age with all the restrictions it imposes. 

As per true sikhism you can't shave if you are a woman, anywhere. How many modern Sikh kudis would be okay doing that. 

There's a reason why a lot of modern day Sikh youth dont wear the turban anymore. I have come to know this speaking to some Sikh elders at a local gurdwara where I used to volunteer. So its straight from the source. 

Just now, Silverado said:

No it will not happen wherever Reformation happend media,intellectuals supported it but in India it is reverse if you call a pastors illetrates you will be anti sikular

Of course, pastors are nishanis too in their own way. But cow urine batch is way stinkier in spreading cultural hierarchy and pseudo sciences as proven theories. Like astrology, everything in our scriptures, brahmam eppudo cheppad type sollu. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, missile said:

Its the process vayya. Just like covid graph...highest land owning and most diversified business is religion....

take Christians....from 400-1650 almost 1/3rd land of Europe is owned by church...pope established and dethroned monarchs...initiated religious wars like crusades...

then the peasant uprisal called Reformation...where lands are transferred back to rulers and people instead of church ...

Now, all that’s exist for churches is that 17th-18th century assets...they are diversifying to hospitality, real estate etc etc...

slowly our converted bapati will also come out of that opium...it takes 3/4 generations...but will happen.

Agreed - for me their lands/business not a prbm at all for one reason - my village became an educational hub (just like gnt/vja/hyd now)for surrounding villages and quality of education was also good. 

my only prbm with “X” - their conversions which hurts me. Belief in some god’s should completely leave it to one’s soul to decide but shouldn’t pollute/force others that for our own reasons. 

1 minute ago, JaiTDP said:

Agreed - for me their lands/business not a prbm at all for one reason - my village became an educational hub (just like gnt/vja/hyd now)for surrounding villages and quality of education was also good. 

my only prbm with “X” - their conversions which hurts me. Belief in some god’s should completely leave it to one’s soul to decide but shouldn’t pollute/force others that for our own reasons. 

Don't agree with your view on their education institution they are tip of an ice burg

Just now, missile said:

Why would I ?? How can I judge someone’s so-called birth trait based on posts ??

Nuve adigavu kada I'm born from head a ani ? I'm not from 4 varnas but not converted for money like my neighbors

9 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Ante paisalu istara free ga convert aitge? Maa area lo koncham takva thats why asking ? But have life style changed after converting? Still ade poverty line? So if they do forceful conversion , also why these upper caste guys convert does this happen only with rayalseema reddys or even in coastal region tooo?

Yes, convert ayithe money isthaaru and health prbms emaiana vunte aa reason tho believe in “J” ani cheppi treatment ippisthaaru - their main goal is on very poor ppl. 
Oka 5-6 months varaku Isthaaru or may be until they become gorrelu. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Silverado said:

Nuve adigavu kada I'm born from head a ani ? I'm not from 4 varnas but not converted for money like my neighbors

My icon is br ambedkar

1 minute ago, JaiTDP said:

Yes, convert ayithe money isthaaru and health prbms emaiana vunte aa reason tho believe in “J” ani cheppi treatment ippisthaaru - their main goal is on very poor ppl. 
Oka 5-6 months varaku Isthaaru or may be until they become gorrelu. 

Hmm 

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

My icon is br ambedkar

2 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Clue for u ,from my caste second biggest Buddhist figure born popular across India and otherworld

4 minutes ago, missile said:

Of course, pastors are nishanis too in their own way. But cow urine batch is way stinkier in spreading cultural hierarchy and pseudo sciences as proven theories. Like astrology, everything in our scriptures, brahmam eppudo cheppad type sollu. 

Cow Urine - some ppl believe in that (especially in north) but did u ever see them asking anyone to drink forcefully like “X” batch ?? 

There were so many historical things happened and still happening as per the ancient scriptures whether u believed it or not. 

8 minutes ago, missile said: