Nirmala Sitharaman - a blot on India.

TrollBait

2 minutes ago, Silverado said:

That is what I am saying it is from wikipedia  without knowing terms and conditions why should we go for it

ayyo!!! it is infusing liquidity into the world market at a time when every country needs it. This is like US govt giving every citizen a $1000 loan. if you don't want it, dont take it.

ofcourse countries with higher reserves will be financing this. that's why I ask, is India having that much high reserves to be bothered about this?

4 minutes ago, Silverado said:

That is what I am saying it is from wikipedia  without knowing terms and conditions why should we go for it

IMF has no authority on anything, until you borrow from it. How can it force a country to lend?

5 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

ayyo!!! it is infusing liquidity into the world market at a time when every country needs it. This is like US govt giving every citizen a $1000 loan. if you don't want it, dont take it.

ofcourse countries with higher reserves will be financing this. that's why I ask, is India having that much high reserves to be bothered about this?

Historically 1USD=1SDR it will benefit for same league countries like us,china,britian if they trade ,indian currency is not in SDR if IMF agrees for inclusion of indian currency then we should think aboutt it

11 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

IMF has no authority on anything, until you borrow from it. How can it force a country to lend?

That I know but why. Only include 5 currencies

Ad closed by

3 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Historically 1USD=1SDR it will benefit for same league countries like us,china,britian if they trade ,indian currency is not in SDR if IMF agrees for inclusion of indian currency then we should think aboutt it

India doesn't have the reserves to hold SDRs, and don't want to buy them too. so why can't it keep its mouth shut?

5 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

India doesn't have the reserves to hold SDRs, and don't want to buy them too. so why can't it keep its mouth shut?

Bcoz India is 3rd in purchasing power parity that is how GDP should be calculated 

India should have rightful share in IMF then will think about SDR or anything

36 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

you have no idea what you are saying. SDRs are like securities that countries can use whichever they wish to. Even the interest paid on allocated SDR can be done with variety of currencies.

Why is India opposing SDR, they can simply refuse to hold them. what kind of psycho bullshit is this?

and how much does India have on reserves that it is rejecting liquidity from IMF?

India is not opposing SDR our position is weak is 12th in SDR reserves that's what i am saying,first India should ask about level playing field based on Purchasing power parity and think of SDR usage in this covid situation

India is opposing SDR find in IMF bcoz it will lead to "extraneous functions"by countries like Pak,US is thinking of same on china,i India SDR is only 2.7℅ 

In fact US SDR is 17℅ in IMF if it is not using then why should India use ,India should oppose SDR on pandemic situations which are vulnerable to national security

India should better ask IMF to include it's currency in SDR currencies

Moreover SDR reserves for a particular country will be calculated by 3 factors GDP is one of them China is gaining by SDR by projecting fake gdp

So this is also reason I guesd

4 hours ago, Silverado said:

Moreover SDR reserves for a particular country will be calculated by 3 factors GDP is one of them China is gaining by SDR by projecting fake gdp

So this is also reason I guesd

@Silverado greetings on finshng 3 yrs as the cm of 4th populous country, ignore @TrollBait the @ChutiyaSaala

• Haha 1