Buying a house for investment

hotmaddy

Inti pakkana house sale ki pettadu.

Eee time lo konte advantages and disadvantages cheppandi. This is for investment purpose and want to rent it.

Edit: US lo.

Just now, reality said:

India or US? India ithe TG lo konaku... KCR gadu manage chesthadu nee ROI ni..

US lo baa.

watch for the history of the house in terms of renting out - like how much time it is rented out to tenants, how long its been idle etc.. 

check for the property taxes, your emi and check how much its costing you a month with/without rent. 

As obvious - need to check if any renovations needed, 

At this virus time tenants wouldn't move, but since summer is on way, normally can expect people move in summer times, if this virus thing is over.

Good Luck! 

US lo most recent prediction is for 60K deaths. 

US death count is pretty close to 40K already. We are seeing about 25-30K new cases daily. 

I think they will revise the numbers upside to 100K if the new cases don't go down soon

There is a chance that the housing may be impacted if it extends and so you will have to time it well. May be keep an eye on this for a couple of weeks and see 

8 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

Inti pakkana house sale ki pettadu.

Eee time lo konte advantages and disadvantages cheppandi. This is for investment purpose and want to rent it.

Edit: US lo.

If you can afford it then it’s always a good idea to buy a home as investment. Make sure you have enough money incase renting takes time 

9 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

watch for the history of the house in terms of renting out - like how much time it is rented out to tenants, how long its been idle etc.. 

check for the property taxes, your emi and check how much its costing you a month with/without rent. 

At this virus time tenants wouldn't move, but since summer is on way, normally can expect people move in summer times, if this virus thing is over.

Good Luck! 

House same as my home baa in every aspect. They are constructed together.

But ee area lo evadu rent ki ivvaledu. Couple of lanes avathala less square footage houses ekkuva rent ki isthunnaru. This is like 4 bed and 4 bath house.

6 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

Iowa.

I think worse is yet to come in vomerica. Eee quarter results and unemployment mottham data vacchaka market will assam more. Now the situation is no longer confined to corona. It's a massive recession. Inko 2 months aguuu for more clarity if possible. 

On the other hand, if it's a good deal. Go for it only because its Iowa. I think it's one of the least affected states. 

Market ayithe definite ga down trend lo ne undhi. Inko 6 months recovery kastame. Edho temporary bumps in stock market vacchina they are just manipulations. I dont trust it 

32 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

Good Luck! 

Inti pakkana illu anta .. ivanni teliyakundaney urukuladuthada konta ani 

17 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

House same as my home baa in every aspect. They are constructed together.

But ee area lo evadu rent ki ivvaledu. Couple of lanes avathala less square footage houses ekkuva rent ki isthunnaru. This is like 4 bed and 4 bath house.

Mari Paisal gulana.. telisi konta antunnav? Nee intini rent ki iyyocha? If yes then you have answer for the other house too..

money full untey koni 10gu... try to rent it out and sell once you get good rate