Painting in Recession

Meowmeow

Paintlu teeseyamani Supreme Court mottikayalu kottindi kada, mari e lockdown and recession time lo painting and moving capital expensive no? How Jaggay will do it?

Just now, Meowmeow said:

Paintlu teeseyamani Supreme Court mottikayalu kottindi kada, mari e lockdown and recession time lo painting and moving capital expensive no? How Jaggay will do it?

Nope, court ku velli orders cancel cheyinchatam better...why to waste money 

35 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

What about capital moving? Expensive no?

As per inside sources center has hinted/directed don't think of doing such things in current scenario and financial crisis.

3 hours ago, Meowmeow said:

What about capital moving? Expensive no?

Paints yedo vesesadu which is waste of money to begin with. Teesesi malli money spend cheyyadam yenduku. Vadileyandi aa colors yedo treasury will be happy.

Capital movement ayite waste. Ee idea ne anavasaram to begin with. Yeppudu move cheyyalanna needs lot of money. But forhis political aspirations n enmity on 2 districts and on a particular caste he is doing that. Otherwise it doesn't have any merit n need ...its my opinion. But its upto him as he is the CM. 

12 minutes ago, superhit3 said:

Paints yedo vesesadu which is waste of money to begin with. Teesesi malli money spend cheyyadam yenduku. Vadileyandi aa colors yedo treasury will be happy.

Capital movement ayite waste. Ee idea ne anavasaram to begin with. Yeppudu move cheyyalanna needs lot of money. But forhis political aspirations n enmity on 2 districts and on a particular caste he is doing that. Otherwise it doesn't have any merit n need ...its my opinion. But its upto him as he is the CM. 

CC @jaffa na jaffda @Android_Halwa

41 minutes ago, superhit3 said:

urko bhayya particular community meeda enimity enduku untadi unte kodali nani enduku minister chesthadu,  konchem aa ABN bajana channel chudatam tagginchu

12 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

urko bhayya particular community meeda enimity enduku untadi unte kodali nani enduku minister chesthadu,  konchem aa ABN bajana channel chudatam tagginchu

Firstly, stop tagging me and assuming what I am and what I watch n follow based on my opinions. Because your assumption is incorrect.

I like your posts n info and that's why I even tag you some time for info - so, with respect on you, I would like to further clarify that I neither watch Telugu TV news not Telugu news. I neither have yuppvTV nor anything else. First of all I don't have interest. aa yepp tv peru gurtu raka aa name paina sentence lo include cheyyadaniki kuda google chesanu

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+watch+telugu+news+channels+in+online&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS720US720&oq=how+to+watch+telugu+news+channels+in+online&aqs=chrome..69i57.8471j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I am out of this thread Bro.

6 hours ago, Meowmeow said:

రాజ్యాంగ విరుద్ధం అనే మాట అలవాటైపోయింది ప్రభుత్వానికి...

93373800_716077992466206_297075246258506