Dollar rate inka increase avudda? leda waiting cheyyala?

superhit3

1 minute ago, Sreeven said:

Crash ki 2 months padithe recover ki 6 months enduku 

Oka building 10th floor or above nunchi kindaki dooku, dookinaka ante speed to lesi nunchoniki try chey artham aitadi..

4 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

If they extend lock down after May 3rd Rupee will get into 77 and 78s. The economy is taking a severe beating because of this lock down and it will take at least 6 months to come back to where it was..

Hmm. wife yemo do it this week antondi. yendoley ee pellaina valla badhalu.

ee vache 1 week lo up ayye chance or down ayye chance? any forecasts?

Just now, superhit3 said:

I don't think the rupee will climb back that quickly. The economic impact of Covid is not even clear yet in India, once the companies come back online and start announcing their quarterly results is when the real pain start showing. Even if rupee climbs back up because of sentiment, it will only be very little. 

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I don't think the rupee will climb back that quickly. The economic impact of Covid is not even clear yet in India, once the companies come back online and start announcing their quarterly results is when the real pain start showing. Even if rupee climbs back up because of sentiment, it will only be very little

So, wait cheyyamantava Brother ? 

3 minutes ago, superhit3 said:

So, wait cheyyamantava Brother ? 

Yes you can wait for another couple of weeks. If they lift the lock down around May 3rd, transfer immediately. If they don't lift it rupee will fall further, wait and transfer. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, superhit3 said:

Wife chepthe cheseyalsinde bhayya. No option

3 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Wife chepthe cheseyalsinde bhayya. No option

Loll!!! Mana strategy bedisi kottinde anuko...voka 20 years patu no no lifelong danni gurtu chestu rakta kannirey 

14 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Yes you can wait for another couple of weeks. If they lift the lock down around May 3rd, transfer immediately. If they don't lift it rupee will fall further, wait and transfer. 

Will follow this, big thank you! 

1 hour ago, superhit3 said:

So, xoom lo 75.54 vundi. Ventane transfer cheyyandi ani suggest chestara? Leda wait cheyyamantara?

voorlo vunna Temple ku konta money pampudam ani decide ayyanu. This should help priests getting the needed repairs done. also nanna vallaku good name vastundi. 

voka 1000 rupayilu additional ga vachina manchidega due to higher dollar rates and etc. 

Maddlo xoom. 

Use remitly or ria money transfer, rate baguntadi 

24 minutes ago, prabhudevafan said:

Maddlo xoom. 

Use remitly or ria money transfer, rate baguntadi 

Ventane use cheyyalem ga in case 2dats transfer cheyyali ante. First new users registration process and etc takes a few days, maybe.

I may mostly wait thanks to @JambaKrantu bro. So, meanwhile, maybe I should register in the ones you @prabhudevafansuggested 

11 minutes ago, superhit3 said:

Ventane use cheyyalem ga in case 2dats transfer cheyyali ante. First new users registration process and etc takes a few days, maybe.

I may mostly wait thanks to @JambaKrantu bro. So, meanwhile, maybe I should register in the ones you @prabhudevafansuggested 

r!a xfer d0ne !mmed!ately as l0ng as ur baank deta!ls d0n't change !n the acc0unt. !t w0rks f0r me that way

• Thanks 1