Healthcare workers face off against anti-lockdown protesters in Colorado

Sucker

1 hour ago, MRI said:

How come it is peaceful bro? When you are stopping someone from expressing? Counter ga express chesukovachu kaani. You cannot claim it is peaceful just because you are peaceful physically. But think the attack they are doing on their patience.

I personally stand against these car protesters. But I also think healthcare needs to be revamped. ee situation lo heroes ayipotunnaru kaani.. prati roju peelchukuni tintundi evvadiki gurtu ratledu..

There is always a time n situation to discuss on some of the matters, i dont think this is d right time to target healthcare workers, mainly bcos, evaraina dabbu earn chesedi to lead happy life and be happy with their family, but under current covid situation the way they are risking their lives by treating the patients even with limited protective gears and reusing the masks as there is not enough supply, when somebody is risking their own lives then they definitely needs to be treated as heroes, bcos wats d matter of all that money they earned when they cant survive to enjoy the earnings ?

9 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

All states lifting shutdowns shouldn’t allow new COVID19 patients into their hospitals. 

yes coz they would be already de@d before g0ing to h0spitals.

7 hours ago, MRI said:

pranaalaki paanam aa.. mamulu situations lo pranalu potunna dabbulu kavalantaru..

And how is that the healthcare workers fault? They are a part of the same system that you are, which is traded on Wall Street. Most of these hospitals are owned by corporate lobbies that have MBAs at the top, maybe try to get that changed instead? 

11 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

There is always a time n situation to discuss on some of the matters, i dont think this is d right time to target healthcare workers, mainly bcos, evaraina dabbu earn chesedi to lead happy life and be happy with their family, but under current covid situation the way they are risking their lives by treating the patients even with limited protective gears and reusing the masks as there is not enough supply, when somebody is risking their own lives then they definitely needs to be treated as heroes, bcos wats d matter of all that money they earned when they cant survive to enjoy the earnings ?

we say time and situation is not right.. but how many times do we come back to talk about it? Anyway, as I said, in this case I do support them.. my comment was more general one..

12 hours ago, MRI said:

pranaalaki paanam aa.. mamulu situations lo pranalu potunna dabbulu kavalantaru..

I know what you are talking about , the health care mafia, anduke kada vomerica sanka nakindi ippudu danni complete ga revamp cheyali annade popular demand