Do you have access to your wife's bank account?

Meowmeow

3 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Rey Help nunchi pics @3$%

3 hours ago, Meowmeow said:

Just example of tsNE ra, not my original data. Anyway I figured out the problem with my code. 

idi Mnist  example ah ??? sincere question ankuna... 

24A02Z-shared.gif
bc9003867b3598e7e11f9ee77a96ffa1_d_w.gif

3 hours ago, Ellen said:

idi Mnist  example ah ??? sincere question ankuna... 

24A02Z-shared.gif
bc9003867b3598e7e11f9ee77a96ffa1_d_w.gif

dylan32050.jpg

How many know tSNE ante who will say yes ya

11 hours ago, Meowmeow said:

Does your husband have access to your bank account or the opposite?

Yes cat bro... I do have access to my wife’s account... she also knows mine... 

inthaki matter enti ? 

3 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

inthaki matter enti ? 

hi bro...intaku maradalu yemainadi?

wife doesn't work , she doesn't care how much in my account or does she cares to look into my account 

on the other hand when i was married , my in laws  told me my wife will get 20 acres land , during my marriage time it was 1.5 crore , now they say it is 6 crores , but when i say write it on my wife names , they keep postponing. My wife doesn't even know where she gets , only good thing there are no sons. 

It is a struggle to get the land under my wife name as my in laws says they will not give it to any one until they are old and have some support , already 20 acres have come down to 17 acres due to govt land acquisition . 

It better to have have spouse who is interested  in finances and understand what they can get 

2 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

wife doesn't work , she doesn't care how much in my account or does she cares to look into my account 

on the other hand when i was married , my in laws  told me my wife will get 20 acres land , during my marriage time it was 1.5 crore , now they say it is 6 crores , but when i say write it on my wife names , they keep postponing. My wife doesn't even know where she gets , only good thing there are no sons. 

It is a struggle to get the land under my wife name as my in laws says they will not give it to any one until they are old and have some support , already 20 acres have come down to 17 acres due to govt land acquisition . 

It better to have have spouse who is interested  in finances and understand what they can get 

rey hahahahahaha

2 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

inthaki matter enti ? 

My husband keeps taking some money (>10k) from my account and puts it back after a while. I was wondering if this is normal. 

1 minute ago, Meowmeow said:

My husband keeps taking some money (>10k) from my account and puts it back after a while. I was wondering if this is normal. 

check if he is spending it on some one else and later putting it back after his pay check comes 

2 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

Absolutely normal... that’s why you call them partners....