Novak Djokovic may not play again???

r2d2

World No. 1 Novak Djokovic sayshe would be opposed to a compulsory vaccination against the novel coronavirus if it was needed by players for tennis to resume.

"Personally I am opposed to vaccination and I wouldn't want to be forced by someone to take a vaccine in order to be able to travel," Djokovic, who claimed his 17th grand slam at the Australian Open in February, said in a Facebook live chat on Sunday, according to Reuters.
"But if it becomes compulsory, what will happen? I will have to make a decision. I have my own thoughts about the matter and whether those thoughts will change at some point, I don't know.
"Hypothetically, if the season was to resume in July, August or September, though unlikely, I understand that a vaccine will become a requirement straight after we are out of strict quarantine and there is no vaccine yet."

He will take the vaccination if it's made compulsory. 

Vadu cheppina dantlo tappem ledu btw, it's his personal preference. But he won't let anything stop him from achieving the status as the Greatest of all time and break Roger's record of 20 GS titles. 

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

But he won't let anything stop him

I doubt he will go after that... he seems to be more of a family man.. his wife and kid might come into play in his decision...

7 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

I doubt he will go after that... he seems to be more of a family man.. his wife and kid might come into play in his decision...

And why would that prevent him from breaking that record? There's no one else on the tour that can stop him day in and day out when he's at his peak except Nadal on Clay. 

10 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

And why would that prevent him from breaking that record?

Vaccine.. and his decision on playing if the vaccination is mandatory ... I don’t think he will consider the records .. 

50 minutes ago, Kootami said:

^&H enti vedu ilaa matladuthunnadu

vaccines have good and bad history, read about guillain barre syndrome, season flu vaccine has side effects too

Jonas Salk, Albert Sabin , Hilary Koprowski  share a history of polio vaccine that everyone should understand before they put in sh1t into their bodies, HIV is suspected to have some through monkey kidney cells which were part of polio vaccine

38 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

He will take the vaccination if it's made compulsory. 

Vadu cheppina dantlo tappem ledu btw, it's his personal preference. But he won't let anything stop him from achieving the status as the Greatest of all time and break Roger's record of 20 GS titles. 

do you mean "he will not take"??