UCO or USO

Hello1234

Is UCO or USO a good buy at the moment or Inka Oil stocks pade chances unnaya ?? Any forecast guys..

I wanted to get some UCO ETf, but what are the chances this will get reverse split as it is below $5 and getting close to a $1.. if reverse split happens malli heavy dump untadi kadha.. 

28 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

I am also thinking about buying SCO puts instead. They are very expensive and I dont have any experience. 

@nag_mama can you help?

Puts and calls chala risky bro.. vasthe mast vastai betting laaga lekapothe mottham FASAK aitayi contract expire aipothe.. recent ga around 7-10 days ago Tesla $650 strike puts kondam Anukunna.. 24th expiry contract $45 unde ipudu same contract premium $4 ki vachindi 1 week lo..Buy. chesi unte biscuit aipothunde with premium diminished like anything. 

1 hour ago, Hello1234 said:

Is UCO or USO a good buy at the moment or Inka Oil stocks pade chances unnaya ?? Any forecast guys..

I wanted to get some UCO ETf, but what are the chances this will get reverse split as it is below $5 and getting close to a $1.. if reverse split happens malli heavy dump untadi kadha.. 

UCO and USO tracks the commodity right? not the producers.