3 Week Challenge to stay away from Internet and Techy stuff.. anyone ready or interested?

pencil

37 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Office vaallu no problem ante nenu ready...

jokes apart the point is to get rid of unnecessary content on the internet like apps and websites for 3 weeks.. office ki necessity kabatti tappadu.. 

I highly doubt it is possible.. its really bigger than betherealman challange..  

3 minutes ago, pencil said:

jokes apart the point is to get rid of unnecessary content on the internet like apps and websites for 3 weeks.. office ki necessity kabatti tappadu.. 

May be if my office people are ok i am ready take this up and give a try...

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

May be if my office people are ok i am ready take this up and give a try...

office ppl ki em sambandam? as long as what you do in the internet is only related to work u are still in the challenge no

57 minutes ago, Scada said:

abba joke ga anna le bro.. na pto's ipatiki oka 25ish days untai anukunta

endo GIF lu post aithalevu.. 

25 days ante manchiga India ki povochu Dec la situation better aithe

34 minutes ago, pencil said:

I know a few people who do this.. a sabbatical kind of stuff from all forms of social media for 2 months or so every year

He said that already in this video.. he said you can use essential technology like laptops but not everything else that we use and avoid them for few days every year ... edavakandi he didnt say stop working on your computers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

He said that already in this video.. he said you can use essential technology like laptops but not everything else that we use and avoid them for few days every year ... edavakandi he didnt say stop working on your computers

what he's saying is immaterial.. we want to cry and abuse him for no reason..

Just now, Tellugodu said:

Mari aa 3 weeks pay evadu estadu?? 

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Internet kuda leni national parks ki poté sari . Some places lo hotels lo undav kuda so as to encourage spending time in nature . It’s easy if they are nature friendly places .