My coronavirus symptoms were 'mild.' Young people who want to end quarantine — read this first.

perugu_vada

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/my-coronavirus-symptoms-were-mild-young-people-who-want-end-ncna1185526

I was one of likely hundreds of thousands of Americans who suffered a “mild” case of COVID-19, and recovered. And it was not like any flu or cold I had ever experienced.
It was subtle at first. I felt a little fatigue. My temperature crept to 99.5 — a little high but not a fever. I had a slight cough

My fever hovered above 102 and I couldn’t get it down for days. The headaches and body aches that accompanied it became unbearable. I felt like all my joints were arthritic. I couldn’t sleep at night and I was immobile all day. The fatigue was extreme. When the fever finally broke, my respiratory issues got worse and it hurt to breathe.

In total, these symptoms lasted more than 18 days.

I am under 30. I have no underlying conditions. I was one of the luckier ones. And this was the sickest I’ve ever been.

this is not true. I know 3 people who got Covid who didn't have any symptoms at all. They were tested because their family members were positive..90% of the people will have very mild symptoms..

25 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

this is not true. I know 3 people who got Covid who didn't have any symptoms at all. They were tested because their family members were positive..90% of the people will have very mild symptoms..

Yeah e news can be one off, but 90% will be fine anedi exaggeration anukunta , bcos impact eliva lekapothe y are countries all over d world declaring lock downs ?

2 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Yeah e news can be one off, but 90% will be fine anedi exaggeration anukunta , bcos impact eliva lekapothe y are countries all over d world declaring lock downs ?

Even 1% deaths means 100s of thousands of deaths. Hence lockdown..but 90% of the cases are mild

11 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Even 1% deaths means 100s of thousands of deaths. Hence lockdown..but 90% of the cases are mild

Mild aina impact on one’s body is more i guess

10 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Mild aina impact on one’s body is more i guess

Mild means mild, no impact on the body they fully recover and mostly they have no symptoms at all.

52 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Not true analev

it varies from person to person 

also depends on viral load

25 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Mild means mild, no impact on the body they fully recover and mostly they have no symptoms at all.

So, manam kuda test cheyinchunute better yemo (when the tests become available for everyone) ....positive vachindanuko ...it's kind of good and proves one's immunity against that virus

24 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

My symptoms lasted 10 days.

I can live without doubt in my mind now

Good to hear that u r out of that Bro. miku yemaina underlying conditions vundevaa?

2 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

No

so, u r a healthy man and could easily fight that out.

Also, someone was saying there are 4 different strains/types of Corona Virus ....depending on that impact could be mild to very severe. Any idea miku attack ayinadi yedi anedi?

Miru recovered kada....still isolation lo vunnara? or just, like all of us, just working from Home due to Stay at Home orders?

9 minutes ago, superhit3 said:

so, u r a healthy man and could easily fight that out.

Also, someone was saying there are 4 different strains/types of Corona Virus ....depending on that impact could be mild to very severe. Any idea miku attack ayinadi yedi anedi?

Miru recovered kada....still isolation lo vunnara? or just, like all of us, just working from Home due to Stay at Home orders?

Not sure i am healthy, but i take medicine for sleep

Don't know what type of strain attacked.

Isolation stage datipoya.....its been 22 days.

Going out regularly

• Thanks 1