pizza at home....

kumar4world

Just now, BeautyQueen said:

Bendakaya, dondakaya, falakura fry or cauliflower curries lantivi try cheyyi..

nuvu mention chesinavanni easy ne and avi atu etu vachina taste aithey baguntundi ..

palakura pappu tinta,....benda fry ithe ok ok that too with roti, donda no no under any circumstances 

5 minutes ago, Scada said:

yea bro... problem endante nak ochindi , chkn curry, egg fried rice, egg burji, pulihora.. ika ivey tini tini visugu ochesindi

Youtube videos chusi cheskodaniki endi man..clear ga poosa guchinattu step by step untadi video lo.....

6 minutes ago, Scada said:

palakura pappu tinta,....benda fry ithe ok ok that too with roti, donda no no under any circumstances 

Y dondakaya no like ah?

cauliflower with tomatoes kalipi dry curry chesi With roti thintee superr .. try it if u r bored with regular stuff..

ps: add ghee

10 minutes ago, Scada said:

palakura and dal cokker lo vesi whistle pettu. then put popu. 10 mins la aipotai. all faffus same style

• Haha 1

Just now, Ellen said:

palakura and dal cokker lo vesi whistle pettu. then put popu. 10 mins la aipotai. all faffus same style

pappu ochu naku..MS lo unapudu sambar kuda bagane chese vadini..

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Scada said:

pappu ochu naku..MS lo unapudu sambar kuda bagane chese vadini..

Anni vachu antav....inkem kavale va neeku..g()dha badhakam ani sepparadhu direct ga...or pelli sesko iga

In the beginning days of my masters, my roomates one day suddenly told me not to cook when my shift came. I wondered why and they said that they don't feel like eating because of no taste when I cook, that was embarrassing. That makes sense because I never cooked before and I was following recipes on paper I got from my mom. I think we need some practice even if we have recipes. I sometimes cook just imagining the color and flavors of curries and interestingly it works out mostly. :) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Anni vachu antav....inkem kavale va neeku..g()dha badhakam ani sepparadhu direct ga...or pelli sesko iga

you are right bro... curry chedam ani start chestha.. abba ipudu spoon kadigindi ledu ani allam paste eyani.. ala littlt bit of this, little bit of that powder ani esesi set chestha 😶

1 hour ago, kumar4world said:

In the beginning days of my masters, my roomates one day suddenly told me not to cook when my shift came. I wondered why and they said that they don't feel like eating because of no taste when I cook, that was embarrassing. That makes sense because I never cooked before and I was following recipes on paper I got from my mom. I think we need some practice even if we have recipes. I sometimes cook just imagining the color and flavors of curries and interestingly it works out mostly. :) 

Since u became master of it now - invite ur friends n cook for them :) 

8 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

Since u became master of it now - invite ur friends n cook for them :) 

haha...Well the master is my wife...I am OK, but much much better than before. I should invite them someday!!