H1 extns approving fasterr

Sarvapindi

11 minutes ago, snoww said:

Yes. On pending H1 extension we can work for 8 months. After that we can still stay in the country, but can't work.

Yea  receipt kaavali . May 18 is H1 expiry. First extension idhi. 

1 hour ago, Sarvapindi said:

Ya .receipt meeda chesey man..old job kuda continue aipo ekagu remote e ga ipudu..2,3 months tarvatha byebye seppu ...rendu paychecks vasthay ee 2,3 months

I gott a queshun forrr h1 transpher

can u wrk on 2 jobs reseive 2 payy checks w/ 2 diff employrs whille ur h1 transpher processs izz in progresss @jaglaqq

6 minutes ago, Aakupaccha_caradu1 said:

can u wrk on 2 jobs reseive 2 payy checks w/ 2 diff employrs whille ur h1 transpher processs izz in progresss @jaglaqq

Theleedhu bro. 

20 minutes ago, snoww said:

Yes. On pending H1 extension we can work for 8 months. After that we can still stay in the country, but can't work.

You can stay in the country. But there is strange rule. If the application is rejected after 180th day, all the days you stayed will be counted as illegal stay. Retrospectively. This will have impact on future entries into the US.

If that illegal stay exceeds 180 days some years you can't enter. If its one year 10 years. I don't remember the exact number of days and the years of this rule.

If the application is approved, all days will be considered as legal.

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

You can stay in the country. But there is strange rule. If the application is rejected after 180th day, all the days you stayed will be counted as illegal stay. Retrospectively. This will have impact on future entries into the US.

If that illegal stay exceeds 180 days some years you can't enter. If its one year 10 years. I don't remember the exact number of days and the years of this rule.

If the application is approved, all days will be considered as legal.

Yes. Anduke it is always better to apply in premium processing And get it approved before I94 expires. 

but currently no other option than just waiting.  

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, snoww said:

Yes. Anduke it is always better to apply in premium processing And get it approved before I94 expires. 

but currently no other option than just waiting.  

That's true. If the decision is not made within 180 days, its better to go back and wait.

35 minutes ago, Aakupaccha_caradu1 said:

U can bro...evad em feekaled..