Need advise brothers (situation is bad)

vin421

6 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

counselling ki vellu set avuthaavu, sex ey antha kaadhu its only for reproduction anna angle lo chudu and adjust in life

Theevrangam kandistunnam.. ammayilante reproduction ki vaade machines aa

7 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

counselling ki vellu set avuthaavu, sex ey antha kaadhu its only for reproduction anna angle lo chudu and adjust in life

bokka le. nachina ammayitho sex lo unde maja, vere daantlo undadu bro. i love SEX.

Just now, tom bhayya said:

baa happy wfh baa enti sangathulu?

happy wfh baa.. instacart vadu suitcases delivery chesthada baa from costco??.. munde  konesthe better emo ga.. malla demand perigithe rates peruguthai..

1 minute ago, vin421 said:

she tries bro. 1 year nunchi gym ki veltundi. 200$ monthly bokka and diet antu extra prices on food. I lost hopes now.

What if she’s posting about you on some other forums about you not gaining weight and that being a big turn off ? Just thinking 💭 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

adho na mata sahayam. 

konni rojulu duram ga Undu, then you will get to know  her value.  basically lavu, slim kadhu anukunta.. you have to love her aste. 

recently away from 3 weeks. chala tempt ayya cheat cheyadaniki but backed out. i need some solution. i want to lead a happy life and sex is important for me tbh.

3 minutes ago, Piscop said:

happy wfh baa.. instacart vadu suitcases delivery chesthada baa from costco??.. munde  konesthe better emo ga.. malla demand perigithe rates peruguthai..

nenu already pack chesi pettukunna baa modi thaatha flights allow chesina ventaney jumf 

7 minutes ago, Mirage said:

What if she’s posting about you on some other forums about you not gaining weight and that being a big turn off ? Just thinking 💭 

Gymson suit esukoni manage chesthadu

14 minutes ago, siru said:

look for  a good personal trainer whose speciality is weight loss..best trainers will be expensive but worth it.

crossfit is another option to try

She tried crossfit for 1 year, now she is going to orange theory. no improvement. I don't want to insult her or make her feel bad about it. She is trying but of no use.