This will clearly tell you when the stimulus checks will be deposited

quickgun_murugun

10 minutes ago, CuteDesiGal said:

Aa clause ekkadundo konchem cheppava plz

its okay... if you are eligible you will get it.. just pray for  the effected and hope America comes back STRONG

55 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

its okay... if you are eligible you will get it.. just pray for  the effected and hope America comes back STRONG

I don’t care if i get or not as long as i have a job. Jus cheppa akkada cheppina dates entha varaku correct annadaniki

1 hour ago, quickgun_murugun said:

you lost job? or physically affected by COVID 19?

Uncle nenu edey chepthuna... E DB lo 90 percent not eligible as most of them are not us citizens ...nuvu ekada post vesavu ...endhuku vesavu Mari ... Tax kattinolaki andhariki us govt esthuntay nuvu eligible ah lost ah Ani aduguthunavu ... Vallu esthunaru with out any clauses ... 

13 minutes ago, CuteDesiGal said:

I don’t care if i get or not as long as i have a job. Jus cheppa akkada cheppina dates entha varaku correct annadaniki

Avi checks dates kaka... not direct deposits ...

and eligible vallaki they are depositing in phases . 

12 minutes ago, CuteDesiGal said:

yeah nuvu cheppindhi correct ye le.. two jobs from family untay I mean more than 150 k combined salary untay ravatledhu ...we will get in next phases mostly ... Mostly ravachu but teledhu until we get

7 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Uncle nenu edey chepthuna... E DB lo 90 percent not eligible as most of them are not us citizens ...nuvu ekada post vesavu ...endhuku vesavu Mari ... Tax kattinolaki andhariki us govt esthuntay nuvu eligible ah lost ah Ani aduguthunavu ... Vallu esthunaru with out any clauses ... 

It’s not about citizens. I was the first to say everyone should get particularly those are effected to keep peace and harmony in the society. 
nenu personal ga naa friends circle lo irs non eligible ani cheppina directly effected candidates ki help chesanu.. it has h1bs too...

monna evaro idey antey cheppa.. govt edo profit lo share ivvatley andariki vaata undali anataniki.. it’s a crisis fund to help who are effected. But when people are desperate about it then it ra our duty as a responsible citizen to remind them about the country situation ... 

evadiko ochindi ani drawer tearing avasaram ledu.. we should be thankful for having a job and not effected by the disease. 

Lot of people felt that daily wage workers and frontline workers part from the directly effected should have got the govt handout. That’s the least we could hope for during this crisis.   

neeku Ravala odda annadi kadu... rakapothey undey behavior or ochindi coz I paid taxes aney thought is not good for any country whether that person is citizen or a visitor is none of business .... 

2 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

It’s not about citizens. I was the first to say everyone should get particularly those are effected to keep peace and harmony in the society. 
nenu personal ga naa friends circle lo irs non eligible ani cheppina directly effected candidates ki help chesanu.. it has h1bs too...

monna evaro idey antey cheppa.. govt edo profit lo share ivvatley andariki vaata undali anataniki.. it’s a crisis fund to help who are effected. But when people are desperate about it then it ra our duty as a responsible citizen to remind them about the country situation ... 

evadiko ochindi ani drawer tearing avasaram ledu.. we should be thankful for having a job and not effected by the disease. 

Lot of people felt that daily wage workers and frontline workers part from the directly effected should have got the govt handout. That’s the least we could hope for during this crisis.   

neeku Ravala odda annadi kadu... rakapothey undey behavior or ochindi coz I paid taxes aney thought is not good for any country whether that person is citizen or a visitor is none of business .... 

Well said bhayya .... 

2 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Avani naku telusu Uncle and you are right too... E DB lo lost job and covid patients enthaandhi untaru  as you said as eligibility ...Eligible avvtaniki ... Mostly ubdaru Kani poor people unatru single income vallu untaru ... Thanu general ga annadu ...nuvu personal ga USA Ni theksuntunavu Ani antuna ... 

14 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Avani naku telusu Uncle and you are right too... E DB lo lost job and covid patients enthaandhi untaru  as you said as eligibility ...Eligible avvtaniki ... Mostly ubdaru Kani poor people unatru single income vallu untaru ... Thanu general ga annadu ...nuvu personal ga USA Ni theksuntunavu Ani antuna ... 

I was trying to cut the plant before it grows into a tree... bro.... was not hitting that person but was given the benefit of doubt ... 

it frustrates to see how people don’t  think about their own country and not even have concern for the country that has given them all the possible success in their lives ..

the very thought of its govt money is wrong. It’s the country’s money and should reach the dead zones for keeping peace and harmony in the society. 
My concern is if this does not reach or does not meet the really needy and affected individuals then just can’t imagine how a comfortable individuals life would be effected. People will start attacking each other and start looting man...  

think the big picture .... 

I am not saying all but seen most ... 

this is the time to show our loyalty and hope for the best for the country which will be best for ours and everyone’s future ..

whatever the govt did is though less and they had businesses in mind not the downtrodden nor the peace in the society ... that’s sad 

12 minutes ago, argadorn said:

DB lo single family lo working and lost job chala mandi unnaru they deserve that ... I have helped few of them in my friends circle during this crisis time .... 

and already jobs undi full ga unna valla pockets nimpey badulu .. alaanti effect people along with daily wage labors and frontline workers ki $2500 alaa ichi untey bagundedi ... I believe everyone would have felt happy and nobody would be venting out that we paid taxes .. we too want the share ... 

8 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

DB lo single family lo working and lost job chala mandi unnaru they deserve that ... I have helped few of them in my friends circle during this crisis time .... 

and already jobs undi full ga unna valla pockets nimpey badulu .. alaanti effect people along with daily wage labors and frontline workers ki $2500 alaa ichi untey bagundedi ... I believe everyone would have felt happy and nobody would be venting out that we paid taxes .. we too want the share ... 

Indian govt laga poor people ki veyachu ga andhariki endhuku vesaro naku ardham kavatledhu enka ... Salary income chusi evvali Atleast based on tax returns ...

4 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Indian govt laga poor people ki veyachu ga andhariki endhuku vesaro naku ardham kavatledhu enka ... Salary income chusi evvali Atleast based on tax returns ...

As I said their focus was businesses and not effected individuals... but effected individuals ki rakapothey ippudu protests chestunnaru kada we want to go back to work ani adi inkoka 10 times hysteric ki velthadi.. this is a wrong move ...

Particularly directly affected individuals, daily wage workers and frontline workers ki atleast $2500 ichuntey vallaki motivation laga undedi atleast during this crisis time.

Atleast good think is unemployed  ki weekly  oka $600 ekkuva ivvamannaru states ni but not all are eligible to claim unemployment