Federal documents: more than 300,000 likely to die if restrictions are lifted |

bhaigan

9 hours ago, jetwings said:

Its a tricky situation about counts...

Lets say, there is a guy who has heart problem... met an accident, and his heart fails and dies..  Did he die because of accident or heart attack.. we count it under accident or heart fail?

Here, the case with corona is, it effects lungs, heart and other organs also..

And, if there are any preexisting conditions, the virus may hit badly..

Here, if somebody is an asthma/cardiovascualr patient, and got attacked by corona and dies, it will be counted under corona itself.. not under lungs fail or heart fail. May be, those patients' expected lifespan is less, and they may die soon anyway, but died because they are hit by cvd. So, where should the count go..?

Thank you vaunty baby_dc1Manchi analysis ichinav po.

9 hours ago, TrollBait said:

This is not some cricket score to keep count. the question should be how best to treat infected, and how to build infra to avoid potential spread of the infection overwhelm the health care system.

very few countries are doing it. US is not. India is not. 

tenor.gif

47 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Thank you vaunty baby_dc1Manchi analysis ichinav po.

lol

but a qq, @Suckerwhy do you always think I am female..  couple of days also you referred me as a girl in CBN post.

Just fyi, i am a male. 🙍‍♂️  I dont remember having any direct interaction we had earlier here... may be you are confusing me with someone else.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jetwings said:

lol

but a qq, @Suckerwhy do you always think I am female..  couple of days also you referred me as a girl in CBN post.

Just fyi, i am a male. 🙍‍♂️  I dont remember having any direct interaction we had earlier here... may be you are confusing me with someone else.

nee post la ki oka matha pichi yedava reply ichinappude sagam dorikav inka sagam yekkada dorikavao alochinchuko 

35 minutes ago, Sucker said:

nee post la ki oka matha pichi yedava reply ichinappude sagam dorikav inka sagam yekkada dorikavao alochinchuko 

I didn't understand it but anyway, you are wrong. Thats all i can say. I leave it to you.

• 2 months later...