Request to help

KcChekuriDallas

Naa wife wip** ki Fte. Last year 140 vachindi. She is in India. Nenu maa emp ki thanani move cheddam anukuntunna by filing H-one ext (using Wip** 140). Once H-one is approved, I want to move on to H-nalugu eyad. Naa question enti ante. Nenu thana H-one ext avvadam thone Ead ki file cheyocha leka thana Prm and 140 Maa emp file chesaka apply cheyala??

On 4/22/2020 at 8:16 AM, KcChekuriDallas said:

Naa wife wip** ki Fte. Last year 140 vachindi. She is in India. Nenu maa emp ki thanani move cheddam anukuntunna by filing H-one ext (using Wip** 140). Once H-one is approved, I want to move on to H-nalugu eyad. Naa question enti ante. Nenu thana H-one ext avvadam thone Ead ki file cheyocha leka thana Prm and 140 Maa emp file chesaka apply cheyala??

Ltt. Help 

On 4/22/2020 at 8:16 AM, KcChekuriDallas said:

already 140 vachindi annavga malla apply endi?

19 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

already 140 vachindi annavga malla apply endi?

She got 140 with Wip**. I want to move her to my employer abd apply for Hone ext. once she gets Hone approved, can I apply for Hfour E$AD using the 140 approved with Wip**

5 minutes ago, KcChekuriDallas said:

She got 140 with Wip**. I want to move her to my employer abd apply for Hone ext. once she gets Hone approved, can I apply for Hfour E$AD using the 140 approved with Wip**

You have to have approved 140 to get -H4 ead for your wife. It doesn't matter if she has 140 or not. 

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

H1 undagaa H4 EAD endukuraa bujjee 🤔

Nenu Hone nunchi Hfour E$ad ki vellali anukuntunna. Oka India trip vedham ani. Hone meeda velte ee time lo issues kadha bro. 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

You have to have approved 140 to get -H4 ead for your wife. It doesn't matter if she has 140 or not. 

Bro read this and answer. 

Wife - 140 approved with Wip** in June 2019. Currently on hfourEad

me: Hone with my Employer, due for ext in Aug 2020

next step: apply Hone ext for my wife with my employer using approved 140 with Wip**

Then apply for my HfourEad. 

Does she need to apply perm and 140 to get me HfourEad or can we use the one which got approved with wip**

5 minutes ago, snoww said:

Sorry. Read your question wrong.

You can move to h4 ead even with your wife's old employer 140 as long it has not been revoked

2 minutes ago, KcChekuriDallas said:

Bro read this and answer. 

Wife - 140 approved with Wip** in June 2019. Currently on hfourEad

me: Hone with my Employer, due for ext in Aug 2020

next step: apply Hone ext for my wife with my employer using approved 140 with Wip**

Then apply for my HfourEad. 

Does she need to apply perm and 140 to get me HfourEad or can we use the one which got approved with wip**

you can use wipros 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

you can use wipros 

Thank you Bro. I will move on. Next steps for me 

1. Apply for my wife’s hone ext using Wip 140 with my employer. 

2. Once approved, Will start my HfourEad 

Just now, KcChekuriDallas said:

Thank you Bro. I will move on. Next steps for me 

1. Apply for my wife’s hone ext using Wip 140 with my employer. 

2. Once approved, Will start my HfourEad 

Keep in mind your h4 will.be approved first and then h4 ead which will take time (more than 6 months) . So that might cause job gap for you in which period you can't work. 

Just now, snoww said:

Keep in mind your h4 will.be approved first and then h4 ead which will take time (more than 6 months) . So that might cause job gap for you in which period you can't work. 

Bro. There is an option to give start date for my Hfour only when HfourEad is approved right??

Just now, KcChekuriDallas said:

Bro. There is an option to give start date for my Hfour only when HfourEad is approved right??

I am not aware of any such. You can do consular processing for h1 , but not h4. I might be wrong. 

Ltt for experts. 

34 minutes ago, KcChekuriDallas said:

Yes u can