Stimulus deposit ayyindi eeeoju.!

Unixer

On 4/22/2020 at 12:40 PM, cool_boy said:

bro 2018 ssn+itin 104-nr tho tax file chesa had to pay taxes to IRS

2019 10-40 NR ssn+kid(ssn) tho file chesa 3days back emiaan chances unaya ravadaneki

nuv ee year 1040-nr enduku apply chesav bro...are you on F1?

18 minutes ago, pushparajukatre said:

na salary 164k wife dependent no ead emaina vache chances unaya?

mee wife ki ssn or itin? if ssn yes...if itin - you wont get any becos ur individual income >99k

if you filed jointly on 2019 taxes..then you may get some.

8 minutes ago, BrotherBairagi said:

nuv ee year 1040-nr enduku apply chesav bro...are you on F1?

f1-h1 change ayanu bro so 1040-nr chesa, h1b meda more than 183 days untene resident cheyali anaru

1 minute ago, cool_boy said:

f1-h1 change ayanu bro so 1040-nr chesa, h1b meda more than 183 days untene resident cheyali anaru

yes that 183 days thing is correct..if you filed with 1040-nr, i am sorry but you wont get stimulus money. 

silver lining, if lets say all of us keyboard experts are wrong, you will get that paisal when you do your taxes next year, if eligible. 

• Sad 1

On 4/22/2020 at 1:46 PM, Meowmeow said:

My husband is on the same boat, he never got money back from the IRS. So, the IRS doesn't have his direct deposit. He did not receive anything. 

bank nundi direct ga deduct chesukunnaru..... valla daggara bank account details unnayi. May be they dont deposit it (if we gave them authorization to take funds  and not deposit in the past )

3 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

bank nundi direct ga deduct chesukunnaru..... valla daggara bank account details unnayi. May be they dont deposit it (if we gave them authorization to take funds  and not deposit in the past )

IRS doesn't have details of his bank account. So, they didn't deposit any money. 

On 4/22/2020 at 12:26 PM, AndhraneedSCS said:

I had to pay taxes to IRS for both 2018 and 2019. IRS deducted money from my bank account 

Anyone on the same boat but got stimulus money deposited?

I am in same boat dont worry

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

I am in same boat dont worry

Slightly me too. I got refund in 2018 but 2019 lo i owe them. Not sure vastayoo ravoo. Inka money pay cheyaledhu. July 15th varaku time undhi kadha ani