What wud u suggest?

pencil

In a place far far away, a lady's estory:

"This is about an extra marital affair I had/have. The guy was married and I was married too when we met and started dating and it wasn’t hidden. It was clearly told to each other . Still eventually the guy fell so much deep in it and after 2 years of being together he wanted to get divorce and marry me and forced me to get divorced too. I was clear from day 1 only but this guy to make it happen, betrayed my trust and called my husband behind my back to tell him about our affair. Now my husband knows and really ok to move on in our life and let it go as long as we two get back to normal.

Now the problem is this extra marital ex is not letting himself become ex. He would call me for one or the other reason and try to play mindgames with all those memories we had for two years.

I have stopped talking to him for last two days but I am going crazy . I really want to stick to this breakup and not fall in trap again. Can you guys help with some motivation keeping thing in mind that I am aware I did wrong but now I want to do right thing, accepting my fault and just need help in doing right thing? Thank you ."