What would you suggest? - estory 2

pencil

F 25 , working in student visa in USA!!

Met a desi guy in carpool few months back and he is married . He is 10 years older than me . He is very stylish and sportsperson .

He is the only one in my experience not try to flirt or message me anytime . He has 2 kids and earning 160k $ but still down to earth .

Someway I have attracted towards him and having regular s**. He stayed in my house many nights in the name of office meetings,outing and birthday party’s .i am really in love with him which is wrong .Me only started initiates in the name of learning few months back . We are having s** twice a week and without seeing him for two days made my life hell .

I moved to near to his home now to meet him regularly.

During lockdown I have asked to come and meet me in the evening as well . I am madly loving him . I know I am making mistake in life but at the same time how to overcome this and avoid creating problem for him and his wife .

12 minutes ago, alladista said:

family undi 2 kids undi 160k vachevadu carpool la povadam ante idedo mods vesina banam laga unde

160k ki carpool ki sambandham ledhu east lo chala mandi chestharu. And 2 kids or 3kids doesnt matter akkada puvvu vichukuntundi thummedha velli valuthundi.

13 minutes ago, alladista said:

family undi 2 kids undi 160k vachevadu carpool la povadam ante idedo mods vesina banam laga unde

Desi gallu antunnadu ga.. untaru kondaru kakruthi lo kamandalam gallu

Just now, CuteDesiGal said:

160k ki carpool ki sambandham ledhu east lo chala mandi chestharu. And 2 kids or 3kids doesnt matter akkada puvvu vichukuntundi thummedha velli valuthundi.

manchiga cheppinav kaka

30 minutes ago, pencil said:

Met a desi guy in carpool few months back and he is married . He is 10 years older than me . He is very stylish and sportsperson .

He is the only one in my experience not try to flirt or message me anytime . He has 2 kids and earning 160k $ but still down to earth .

Someway I have attracted towards him and having regular s**. He stayed in my house many nights in the name of office meetings,outing and birthday party’s .i am really in love with him which is wrong .Me only started initiates in the name of learning few months back . We are having s** twice a week and without seeing him for two days made my life hell .

During lockdown I have asked to come and meet me in the evening as well . I am madly loving him . I know I am making mistake in life but at the same time how to overcome this and avoid creating problem for him and his wife .

Enjoy chesindi chalu evvado oka bakra gaadini choosi pelli chesuko ani reply ivvu baa 

43 minutes ago, alladista said:

carpool lanes kosam some people do. ila girls ni padeyochu ani some people do. its not for money.

Just now, pencil said:

• Home
  • Account
  • Video
  • 10 Year
  • Anytime
  • Carpool
  • Chala
  • Chese
  • Database Management
  • Hero
  • Home
  • Account