• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MRI

• Sucker

• Jai_Tdp

• veeraveeraleaks

2 minutes ago, Jai_Tdp said:

Already H1b visa stamping vunte I am in India with H1b visa till dec 2022

The suspension and limitation on entry pursuant to section 1 of this proclamation shall apply only to aliens who:

(ii)   do not have an immigrant visa that is valid on the effective date of this proclamation; and

Just now, Jai_Tdp said:

Anti vachedi I’ll come after August 

client adiguthe tatha apesadu ticket kuda bokka padindi ani cheptha 

Yeah do the needful. 

1 minute ago, Jai_Tdp said:

Anti vachedi I’ll come after August 

client adiguthe tatha apesadu ticket kuda bokka padindi ani cheptha 

@Chinna84  malli kotta id na? em chestunnavu anni ban chestunnaru? lady mod ni gokutunnava enti?

idi main important h1 ki

Sec6.  Additional Measures.  Within 30 days of the effective date of this proclamation, the Secretary of Labor and the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of State, shall review nonimmigrant programs and shall recommend to me other measures appropriate to stimulate the United States economy and ensure the prioritization, hiring, and employment of United States workers.

1 minute ago, hello987 said:

idi main important h1 ki

Sec6.  Additional Measures.  Within 30 days of the effective date of this proclamation, the Secretary of Labor and the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of State, shall review nonimmigrant programs and shall recommend to me other measures appropriate to stimulate the United States economy and ensure the prioritization, hiring, and employment of United States workers.

2nd round la full kakapoyina fans happiness kosam yedo okati chesthadu h1 and h2 programs ki. 

3 minutes ago, hello987 said:

idi main important h1 ki

brahmi8.thumb.gif.8d830d37b08f6c4195d91c3aed701859.gif

4 minutes ago, hello987 said:

idi main important h1 ki

Telugu lo explain cheyi next 10x crypto coin cheptha 

3 minutes ago, Jai_Tdp said:

Telugu lo explain cheyi next 10x crypto coin cheptha 

30 days lopu non immigrant work visa ante h1's ni ela thagginchalo cheppandi ani DHS vaallani adigadu

Just now, hello987 said:

30 days lopu non immigrant work visa ante h1's ni ela thagginchalo cheppandi ani DHS vaallani adigadu

Amundi 2020 fiscal year lo approve ainavi reconsider chesi cancel cheste aipotadi 

no extensions and transfers till 2021