• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MRI

• Sucker

• Jai_Tdp

• veeraveeraleaks

5 minutes ago, snoww said:

H1 vallaki ela rod pettalo 30 days lo septha ani telling thatha

valla pans ki hope isthunnadu myan....edho jaruguthadi ani....Adu feeeekedhi em ledhu. I will bet 100$ on it

1 minute ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

valla pans ki hope isthunnadu myan....edho jaruguthadi ani....Adu feeeekedhi em ledhu. I will bet 100$ on it

Ee corona ki 2023 daka vaccine ledu and India lo complete control and zero cases for suppose 

we all will be coming to India for good 

1 minute ago, Jai_Tdp said:

Ee corona ki 2023 daka vaccine ledu and India lo complete control and zero cases for suppose 

we all will be coming to India for good 

Savvvuuuu ayina bathuku ayina ikkade myan antunna h1bbbb ankuls and h4 vauntieees

(a)  The suspension and limitation on entry pursuant to section 1 of this proclamation shall apply only to aliens who:

(i)    are outside the United States on the effective date of this proclamation;

Deeni meaning endi? I mean valid visa undi(Ex: H4 or H1) India nundi back vadaam anukunna vaala sangathi endi?

3 minutes ago, jai_bali said:

(a)  The suspension and limitation on entry pursuant to section 1 of this proclamation shall apply only to aliens who:

(i)    are outside the United States on the effective date of this proclamation;

Deeni meaning endi? I mean valid visa undi(Ex: H4 or H1) India nundi back vadaam anukunna vaala sangathi endi?

H1 ki not applicable anukunta

Just consular process effect which will benefit India nice finally eb2/3 dates move aitai ee debbato other countries  ki. Thank you trump we can apply 485 finally.