2021 H1 outside of USA

Sucker

1 minute ago, Scada said:

ante india lo nunchi oche direct H1 vallu assam for the next 60 days.. 

neeku inka comedy ardam kaleda baa. Vallu vachedi Oct la. Lucky ga ee ban extend cheyyakunte lite chesthe bisket

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

neeku inka comedy ardam kaleda baa. Vallu vachedi Oct la. Lucky ga ee ban extend cheyyakunte lite chesthe bisket

yeah.. manam bagundali, vallu bagundali.. andaru bagundali Best pineapple GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

1 minute ago, Sarvapindi said:

Consulate bandh e kada aina...

yeah.. oka vela onsite oche vala applications ni company  lite tiskunte.. submitted status lo unna opt  valaki  select iye chance untadi

13 minutes ago, Scada said:

ante india lo nunchi oche direct H1 vallu assam for the next 60 days.. 

Lopala unna no surity I-140 petitions review cheymannadu thatha to make sure they are not replacing American work force ... inka GC date lu full Open untay India ki after they filter out fraudulent petitions which will be many 

Sec. 6.  Additional Measures.  Within 30 days of the effective date of this proclamation, the Secretary of Labor and the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of State, shall review nonimmigrant programs and shall recommend to me other measures appropriate to stimulate the United States economy and ensure the prioritization, hiring, and employment of United States workers.

16 minutes ago, Sucker said:

He is idiot, if people are outside they can come back in current status mostly F1 buffalo 🐃 fellow 

7 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Lopala unna no surity I-140 petitions review cheymannadu thatha to make sure they are not replacing American work force ... inka GC date lu full Open untay India ki after they filter out fraudulent petitions which will be many 

Sec. 6.  Additional Measures.  Within 30 days of the effective date of this proclamation, the Secretary of Labor and the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of State, shall review nonimmigrant programs and shall recommend to me other measures appropriate to stimulate the United States economy and ensure the prioritization, hiring, and employment of United States workers.

No surity i140 endi baa....

8 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

idisey kaka etiki mari pullalu pettudu deniki

9 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Fox vuncles yeskuntunnaru already. malla H1 meeda yedo oka chinna order vestahdu andarni khushi cheyyaniki.