2021 H1 outside of USA

Sucker

11 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Lopala unna no surity I-140 petitions review cheymannadu thatha to make sure they are not replacing American work force ... inka GC date lu full Open untay India ki after they filter out fraudulent petitions which will be many 

Sec. 6.  Additional Measures.  Within 30 days of the effective date of this proclamation, the Secretary of Labor and the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of State, shall review nonimmigrant programs and shall recommend to me other measures appropriate to stimulate the United States economy and ensure the prioritization, hiring, and employment of United States workers.

ante ipudu i-140 lu kooda dailema anna mata .. odiyamma thatho thahta Laugh Telugu GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

19 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Lopala unna no surity I-140 petitions review cheymannadu thatha to make sure they are not replacing American work force ... inka GC date lu full Open untay India ki after they filter out fraudulent petitions which will be many 

Sec. 6.  Additional Measures.  Within 30 days of the effective date of this proclamation, the Secretary of Labor and the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of State, shall review nonimmigrant programs and shall recommend to me other measures appropriate to stimulate the United States economy and ensure the prioritization, hiring, and employment of United States workers.

i dont think they have resources to do that vetting.

either motham andariki rod pedtharu or else people nothing changes 

4 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

Ippudu andaru work from home em pani untadi kotha processing’s levu kada so this is the task to filter out fraudulent petitions 

7 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

2 months not much work for @USCIS bro all resources for vetting ki use chestaru ..

ee filtering scheme is to introduce Thatha’s merit based immigration for 2020 elections adi overall matter 

49 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Vadi tweet sakkaga sadivithe naku artam aitundi endi ante DV (diversity visa) vallu not h1b lottery. Chill avandi

24 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

in the next EO after 30 days, they will suspend H1 (that are outside USA) for at least an year

Chinnu nuvvu India lo vunnava ippudu ?

India lockdown lo unte flights ela nadustayi man , oka vela open ayina , will anyone get visa slots for the next 2-3 months? There may be a lot of demand

1 hour ago, Scada said:

ante ipudu i-140 lu kooda dailema anna mata .. odiyamma thatho thahta Laugh Telugu GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I-140 certifications review antunnaru ... all I-140 petitioners should provide documentation proof  that they are not replacing American jobs .. also fraudulent petitions ni filter cheyyataniki 

33 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

I-140 certifications review antunnaru ... all I-140 petitioners should provide documentation proof  that they are not replacing American jobs .. also fraudulent petitions ni filter cheyyataniki 

Is it there in executive order or It might come under section 6 in future ?